REN HAIR REWORKED

Lux77

REN HAIR REWORKED

922-1-1337283697.jpg

FINAL VERSION.I uploaded wrong mesh foler last time,but now it's the right one.

THERE AREN'T ANY MORE LIGHTING BUGS,HAIRS WILL WORK AS IN MY PICS

The mesh attachment is not required,since i have updated my fil

This is a rework of Ren hair mod,there's only one hair that is invisible under the lights(it won't fixes)

This replace the old ren hair.esp

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.4shared.com/archive/uJHR11mi/Ren_Hair_by_Jay.html

Mediafire link by Liberator

http://www.mediafire.com/?ohz9v54po7rwut3

please report any bug!with pics is better!

By Lux77 aka Jay

Don't upload this on the nexus!!!

Thanks to those who created ren hair for skyrim and Ren.

screenshots.7z

meshes.7z

Can this be uploaded to mediafire as well??

would be great thanx.

I don't know how to use mediafire(i cannot sign up),if you can find someone that do that is great for me too!

sorry

Can this be uploaded to mediafire as well??

would be great thanx.

1.) go here (just open the website and you got yourself a random mail for 10 minutes!)

2.) register at 4shared with some fancy name

3.) done!

optional:

4.) confirm your new account with the mail' date=' that is sent to your 10 minute mail

I've downloaded the file and upped it on load.to, because I don't have a mediafire account yet. There are indeed other good filehosters besides mediafire :P. I just tested the file and had full download speed, which equals 1.2 MB / sec with my connection. (10 sec waiting time, though)

REMOVED D/L LINK DUE TO BEING THE WRONG VERSION

SEE FIRST POST INSTEAD

By the way, Lux: Are you zzjay @ Nexus?

So' date=' I have a problem where the hairs are really transparent. The round head of my character can be seen right through. The only other hair mod I have is Apachii. Any advice?

PM Lux and see her progress on it. I am thinking that is the one hair that had issues.

Have you tried other hairs within this pack?

I know this was an initial light sourcing conflict that was fixed (except the hair in question, apparently)

So' date=' I have a problem where the hairs are really transparent. The round head of my character can be seen right through. The only other hair mod I have is Apachii. Any advice?

PM Lux and see her progress on it. I am thinking that is the one hair that had issues.

I know this was an initial light sourcing conflict that was fixed (except the hair in question, apparently)

where is the fix located cuz all my hairs are still transparent atm..been waiting on the fix before i use em again

I know this was an initial light sourcing conflict that was fixed (except the hair in question' date=' apparently)

[/quote']

Not just that one, all the other styles have the same issue.

th_Clipboard01.jpg

So what number is that?Is the same with all the others?

try reinstalling,i got some issue with sinblood's ports at first installation.

Is there anyone else that have this issue?

th_Clipboard01.jpg

So what number is that?Is the same with all the others?

try reinstalling,i got some issue with sinblood's ports at first installation.

Is there anyone else that have this issue?

i am its like the textures arent thick enough of something hard to say but they have transparenecy to em...and as stated all of em

but im sure you'll get this worked out :)

Well, if this shed's any light for you guys. i get a lil carried away trying to get as close to PERFECT as friggin I can with mods with my Skyrim game and, well, there's these A$$HOLES out there selfishly making these things called......"mods" (mentioned just prior also) and see....they do it so I can never be done....and I KNOW they're laughing at me.....PERSONALLY!!! (rofl.....+ Sarcasm for all those that do the manual additions fyi) anywhoo, because of me overkill on modding Ive seen what you're saying about the somewhat ghost-like hair texture nonsense, mine always seems to happen when somewhere i kinda overlap a hair mod somehow or someway to where cant tell anything yet, (lots of hair tex/meshes out there) as to how to narrow down the specific problem and where it lays. I suspect though, keep in mind...only speculating after nearly 20+ times doing too many installations, uninstalls.....repeat over and over that history says some single entire hair has a mix/match of overlapping files in a random combination from 1, 2, or possibly even 3 who knows, of the hair mods that end up finally getting installed....reinstalling hair mods and either being careful and meticulous in which files you make sure and overwrite or just some sort of digital type of a good ole redneck's -- "Urgh, FURK EET CARL RAY!...JUST PAVE O'ER THE WHOLE DERN THING, BRUTHER!!!"

Germloc = Clinically Locos Muertes (for those whom did not get the memo...was only for popular crowd! and those that eat glue sticks)

-Hope that did help either way. sorry bout length.....im in a dumbarse mood...

Well' date=' if this shed's any light for you guys. i get a lil carried away trying to get as close to PERFECT as friggin I can with mods with my Skyrim game and, well, there's these A$$HOLES out there selfishly making these things called......"mods" (mentioned just prior also) and see....they do it so I can never be done....and I KNOW they're laughing at me.....PERSONALLY!!! (rofl.....+ Sarcasm for all those that do the manual additions fyi) anywhoo, because of me overkill on modding Ive seen what you're saying about the somewhat ghost-like hair texture nonsense, mine always seems to happen when somewhere i kinda overlap a hair mod somehow or someway to where cant tell anything yet, (lots of hair tex/meshes out there) as to how to narrow down the specific problem and where it lays. I suspect though, keep in mind...only speculating after nearly 20+ times doing too many installations, uninstalls.....repeat over and over that history says some single entire hair has a mix/match of overlapping files in a random combination from 1, 2, or possibly even 3 who knows, of the hair mods that end up finally getting installed....reinstalling hair mods and either being careful and meticulous in which files you make sure and overwrite or just some sort of digital type of a good ole redneck's -- "Urgh, FURK EET CARL RAY!...JUST PAVE O'ER THE WHOLE DERN THING, BRUTHER!!!"

Germloc = Clinically Locos Muertes (for those whom did not get the memo...was only for popular crowd! and those that eat glue sticks)

[/quote']

I didn't understand a thing of what you said,neither google translator helped me.

btw i checked again,in wach lighting,my hair were normal.

does this mod work for someone?

Well' date=' if this shed's any light for you guys. i get a lil carried away trying to get as close to PERFECT as friggin I can with mods with my Skyrim game and, well, there's these A$$HOLES out there selfishly making these things called......"mods" (mentioned just prior also) and see....they do it so I can never be done....and I KNOW they're laughing at me.....PERSONALLY!!! (rofl.....+ Sarcasm for all those that do the manual additions fyi) anywhoo, because of me overkill on modding Ive seen what you're saying about the somewhat ghost-like hair texture nonsense, mine always seems to happen when somewhere i kinda overlap a hair mod somehow or someway to where cant tell anything yet, (lots of hair tex/meshes out there) as to how to narrow down the specific problem and where it lays. I suspect though, keep in mind...only speculating after nearly 20+ times doing too many installations, uninstalls.....repeat over and over that history says some single entire hair has a mix/match of overlapping files in a random combination from 1, 2, or possibly even 3 who knows, of the hair mods that end up finally getting installed....reinstalling hair mods and either being careful and meticulous in which files you make sure and overwrite or just some sort of digital type of a good ole redneck's -- "Urgh, FURK EET CARL RAY!...JUST PAVE O'ER THE WHOLE DERN THING, BRUTHER!!!"

[/quote']

I didn't understand a thing of what you said,neither google translator helped me.

maybe its my enb i'll try to uninstall my enb and see what happens.

Edit: Idisabled my jasmin ENB and theres still some transparency but nowhere as bad as it was with my ENB on

[/quote']

maybe its my enb i'll try to uninstall my enb and see what happens

Yup it's the enb. I've read a thread in the technical support page that this happens not only in hairs but also in other stuff like armor, grass, tress, etc. It works fine on my end.

[/quote']

Yup it's the enb. I've read a thread in the technical support page that this happens not only in hairs but also in other stuff like armor, grass, tress, etc. It works fine on my end.

Well I don't use enb but....

2766326-1337443779.jpg

Forgot to report it until now :shy:

[/quote']

2766326-1337443779.jpg

Do you use any mod like realistic lighting?

I HAVE ADDED MESHES HERE,AS ATTACHMENT ON MAIN PAGE,TRY THOSE.

They're the same of those that i use,but maybe i uploaded wrong folder on 4shared,please tell me.

if you still have issue,use meshes only from original ren hair(don't use textures,or you'll have super-shiny hairs!!!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?kjhpvswm7e5tywi

I didn't understand a thing of what you said' date='neither google translator helped me.

[/quote']

2766326-1337443779.jpg

Do you use any mod like realistic lighting?

I HAVE ADDED MESHES HERE,AS ATTACHMENT ON MAIN PAGE,TRY THOSE.

They're the same of those that i use,but maybe i uploaded wrong folder on 4shared,please tell me.

if you still have issue,use meshes only from original ren hair(don't use textures,or you'll have super-shiny hairs!!!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?kjhpvswm7e5tywi

Testing right now...brb..

Archived