Creating an NPC race mod

Headerman

Hi guys,

I am interested in creating an NPC. Not a follower, just a race of people similar to the Afflicted refugee's, a race of people who just walk around.

The NPC model i want to have is female and CBBE based (if that is important?). Custom skin tones is also something i need, a deep red. Maybe even the armour set that EvilReFlex made here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2166-succubus-armor-follower-and-enemy/

Aim: To have numerous 'Draenei' NPCs walking around skyrim, that proximity trigger a script. That script will involve running to the NPC and initiating sex with the PC. I want to have a random sex position generated.

Like the Afflicted refugee's i want them to always be there (walking around at random/on a path), have x amount in the game at any one time, and to act neutral to everything (other NPCs and hostile creatures), except when attacking the PC.

I also want the PCs health drained by 50% of remaining health on completion of the sex scene, and i want the NPC to play an audio track like a 'Thank you' or something.

Erm.. and i have never made a mod before :)

Archived