General question: Are there differences in jiggle between different meshes?

lovislikefire

I'm asking this because the press for DOA X3 states that they would introduce different jiggle depending on costume in that version.

I know the soft engine isn't included with DOA5 LR but it would seem like there ARE differences in jiggle between different girls and also different mods.

There are differences in jiggle even between Marie and some girls with bigger (nude) breasts. Marie's (nude) breasts seem to jiggle more.

Can anyone clue me in on the jiggle physics?

Is there a way to find out whether a particular tcm has more or less jiggle other than checking it in training mode?

Can one introduce more jiggle to a particular model/mesh?

Anyone whith more knowledge about the game's construction/physics?

Thanks.

lovislikefire

This so called S.E./S.E.V.2, is nothing else than more bones with better worked collision/physics/weighting.

Sadly, we don't have any means to add specific bones to the TCM/TCMLs. The best we can do is pick a model with some that matches with our needs.

PC version is a 360/PS3 port, btw.

Because, if you don't take care, you'll end like this:

:lol:

msg-806278-0-02336900-1460466613.jpg

Okay, but does that mean that my observation is correct? Some models have more jiggle than others?

Momiji definitely has a fair amount when in training mode but it's not perticularly obvious in fight mode.

And there's is none in replay mode set to slow motion. :blush:

Thanks.

Timmyc swears that leifangs denim bikini outfit has more jiggle than others, but perhaps it's a matter of what parts of the breasts you can see and the animation that triggers the physics. I'm not disagreeing with timmy though, that outfit does seem to have some 'magical' properties... short version? It's a mystery, but a fun one to investigate. (At least until your eyes start to bleed)

@Sir, good point, I've never noticed, :lol:

@lovislikefire, that's what they meant with the S.E.-2.0.

Hum, kinda... fight/train => action/observation... Got it?

Btw, select-screen also have less animations for some parts.

Who knows why they choosed to put those differences.

Speaking of select-screen and slowmotion, have you ever activated it hovering a bunny or head-laced char? :D

I'm asking this because the press for DOA X3 states that they would introduce different jiggle depending on costume in that version.

I know the soft engine isn't included with DOA5 LR but it would seem like there ARE differences in jiggle between different girls and also different mods.

There are differences in jiggle even between Marie and some girls with bigger (nude) breasts. Marie's (nude) breasts seem to jiggle more.

Can anyone clue me in on the jiggle physics?

Is there a way to find out whether a particular tcm has more or less jiggle other than checking it in training mode?

Can one introduce more jiggle to a particular model/mesh?

Anyone whith more knowledge about the game's construction/physics?

Thanks.

lovislikefire

offcourse not, in doa5lr they all bounce the same, just check any girl and then go to marie rose. her "tits" moves just as much as the other girls. take a look at her winning pose. you will see they move way too much even in natural setting.

Archived