NMM Skyrim Incremental Saver??

Afro68

Hi, I'm using NMM and I'm trying to add Gameplayer's DDa and DDX UUNP sliders and when I manually add the mod I get Skyrim Incremental Saver as a title and they don't go into Bodyslide. Any mod experts have any idea what's happening?

Thanks

Edit: I closed NMM and restarted and it seemed to fix itself... :-/

I know the older versions of NMM (pre-60) had an issue where if you installed a non-Nexus mod (which had no Nexus ID), it would try to guess the Nexus ID of the mod using parts of the file name.  Numbers after dashes, dates in the name, etc.  Again, not sure if this still happens with newer versions of NMM, but could be a possibility.

(Although it fixing the problem after restarting points more to a display bug with NMM - saves one name, but displays another but restarting corrects it).

sraysmanll - NMM 0.61.+ radically reduced the problem with mods that aren't uploaded to Nexus. But, still all version have rare and occasional freezing during installation/uninstallation of certain mods even with ones uploaded to Nexus. In most cases, the main reason is not in NMM itself but the mods; hard core depended mods and heavy scripted mods.

Archived