Can these 2 things help crash your game?

RedNick54

I've recently had trouble with this mod, but I managed to fix it by deleting 2 merged mods I had checked on. I also put slave run Reloaded at the end of the Mod List (Left side of Mod Organizer). But I tested it on a new game, can having a bunch of quest opened at once (i.e. tracking it and it in journal) cause problems. Cuz on the save it crashed, I had like 15 quests running. Also can merged plugins cause issues. Noticed that my frame rate has also improved since the removal of the Merged Mods.

1. Does having multiple quest running at once cause crash?

2. Does Merged Plugins cause Issues. 

Also, This is my Load Order if that helps. If you identify any script heavy mods (I know some of them), plz say what they are, Will help me gravely.

Thanks

1. Does having multiple quest running at once cause crash?

A slight breeze can make Skyrim crash. But if your crash is quest-related, it's probably because one quest is doing something it shouldn't do, not because you have multiple quests running. The only bad thing about having a large amount of quests active and tracked is that past some point, some quest markers only show up on the map, not in the compass.

2. Does Merged Plugins cause Issues. 

Not if you did it right.

Archived