SexLab Defeat - ''Player/Follower as aggressor'' not working properl

Hey guys, not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but here goes:

I installed SexLab defeat 5.3.2, when I open up the MCM menu in skyrim and go to the sexlab defeat tab, everything works fine except the Player/Follower as aggressor option. unlike the rest of the tabs, there's a $ sign attached to it ($Player/Follower as aggressor) and when I click it, the page is empty, there are no options or anything to work with or set up.

I don't know much about coding or scripting or modding or whatever, but I'm guessing there must be some minor typo or something in the script that's causing this?

Before installing the new version, I had an old one that I never really used but I remember going in the Player/Follower as aggressor tab and fiddling with the Knock out or knock down option (Default key: G) and it used to work. Now if I use it the animation plays right but when it's over instead of the target being knocked out they just start walking normally as if nothing happened.

I already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the mod, but nothing changed.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Archived