[Help] Defeat Repeat!

I have a hugely modded setup, so this question is about *SETTINGS* in Defeat and DAYMOL to get it so that the assaulters will go after my follower too instead of her just getting back up halfway through and hitting the mobs, killing the scene.
My post from the Defeat thread:

Defeat is working fine except now that I have Lydia, no one goes for her. I have it set for them to go after my follower too, and even with several guys around, no one touches her. Then after a few seconds, she gets back up and attacks people and it stops the animation.
I played with Defeat settings and DAYMOL settings, and can't get it so that when I go down, Lydia goes down and the mobs assault both of us.

Any advice on the settings to use for this?

I got it to recognize Lydia last night. Not sure which setting change did the trick.
The other issue I have now is that half the time if I'm defeated, I go bleedout, then pop back to full health when the enemy beats that down. 
Then it just repeats 2-3 times until they finally do something to me when I go bleedout.

Anyone have any idea?

The other issue I have now is that half the time if I'm defeated, I go bleedout, then pop back to full health when the enemy beats that down. 

Then it just repeats 2-3 times until they finally do something to me when I go bleedout.

Anyone have any idea?

I assume your follower is with you? Try setting the Knock down scenario to Original instead of All Down.

Anyone have any idea?

I assume your follower is with you? Try setting the Knock down scenario to Original instead of All Down.

Yes, they're with me... And it was on original. I've tried All Down too. 

Those changes didn't affect it. I kept fiddling with it until that worked, but as I said above, it is working now.

The issue now is that I keep bouncing back up to full health on bleedout instead of the defeat scenario playing. 

It does it 2-3 times before it finally goes down.

Do you have Death Alternative installed and in use too?

If yes there is also an option which bleedout and blackout-scenario is currently used, make sure you have only a cross in defeat-options in this settings.

Apart from that you could try getting defeated without lydia on your side...

Hope that helps

Archived