Immersive Wenches and Radiant Prostitution help?

So I use both IW and RP but one thing that upset me, was that about half the wenches added in IW wear a custom tavern wench outfit that prevents them from being solicited. I was wondering, does anybody know a way to get all the wenches added from IW to wear the default tavern outfit? I looked at tes5edit and read on a thread here that i would have to add a keyword to an armor, but I have no clue how to, and honestly, i am scared to death of screwing something up. Is there some download that does this somewhere I have not looked? Is it way easier than I thought to change this, and if so, how? Again, no clue how to change this, I would need step by step directions pretty much.I looked at several videos but none of them really explained or showed me how to do what i think i need to do. If anyone can provide any help with this, I would greatly appreciate it. 

last i checked immersive wenches uses default clothing based upon what you have installed, if half of them are wearing a custom outfit it's because you've installed one somewhere in your game and the mod is picking it up. It says so right in the description of the mod, I'd check what else you have installed.

Like you've heard, you basically just need to create a patch ESP that merges IW's custom tavern outfit with RP's JobWhore keyword. I'll provide instructions for this assuming you have zero knowledge of TES5Edit:

(If at any point in the process you mess something up and want to start over, just close TES5Edit and untoggle any items that may be selected in the closing window)

1. Load both IW and RP in TES5Edit
  2. On the left, browse IW's Armor section until you find the custom tavern wench outfit
  3. Right click the wench outfit and select "Copy as override into...", and select <new file> in the window that appears. Name the file whatever you want, this will be your IW+RP patch. If you get a pop-up saying masters need to be added, select Yes.
  4. You should now have your newly created ESP showing on the left side of TES5Edit, which has IW as a master and contains the custom wench outfit as an override. Right-click the new ESP and select "Add Masters...", then choose RP in the window. Your new ESP will now have both IW and RP as masters, you can confirm this in its File Header section.
  5. Expand RP's Armor section and select the default tavern clothes in the list. You'll have at least two columns in the right side, one for Skyrim.esm and one for RP. Scroll down to the Keywords section and you'll notice RP injects a new Keyword, JobWhore. Right-click it and select Edit (you'll get a scary warning, say Yes), and once the Edit window opens, copy the contents into Notepad or something, then cancel out of the window. It should look something like JobWhore [KYWD:0400695C] but may be slightly different on your setup.
  6. Now open the Armor section of your newly created ESP and select the only entry there. Similar to before, you'll have at least two columns in the right side, one for IW and one for your new mod. During this step, all of your actions must be done in the new ESP's column, not IW's. Find the keywords section, and right-click the empty space just above the keyword list, select Add. A new NULL keyword will be added to the list, right-click Edit it, and replace the NULL reference with the JobWhore string you have waiting in Notepad.
  7. Close TES5Edit, ensuring your new ESP is toggled on in the closing window. Your IW+RP patch is now ready and waiting in your \Skyrim\Data\ folder. If you're using a mod manager, you'll probably want to compress that .ESP into a .zip or .7z file, delete the original .ESP, and load the zipped file into NMM/MO.

Like you've heard, you basically just need to create a patch ESP that merges IW's custom tavern outfit with RP's JobWhore keyword. I'll provide instructions for this assuming you have zero knowledge of TES5Edit:

(If at any point in the process you mess something up and want to start over, just close TES5Edit and untoggle any items that may be selected in the closing window)

1. Load both IW and RP in TES5Edit
  2. On the left, browse IW's Armor section until you find the custom tavern wench outfit
  3. Right click the wench outfit and select "Copy as override into...", and select <new file> in the window that appears. Name the file whatever you want, this will be your IW+RP patch. If you get a pop-up saying masters need to be added, select Yes.
  4. You should now have your newly created ESP showing on the left side of TES5Edit, which has IW as a master and contains the custom wench outfit as an override. Right-click the new ESP and select "Add Masters...", then choose RP in the window. Your new ESP will now have both IW and RP as masters, you can confirm this in its File Header section.
  5. Expand RP's Armor section and select the default tavern clothes in the list. You'll have at least two columns in the right side, one for Skyrim.esm and one for RP. Scroll down to the Keywords section and you'll notice RP injects a new Keyword, JobWhore. Right-click it and select Edit (you'll get a scary warning, say Yes), and once the Edit window opens, copy the contents into Notepad or something, then cancel out of the window. It should look something like JobWhore [KYWD:0400695C] but may be slightly different on your setup.
  6. Now open the Armor section of your newly created ESP and select the only entry there. Similar to before, you'll have at least two columns in the right side, one for IW and one for your new mod. During this step, all of your actions must be done in the new ESP's column, not IW's. Find the keywords section, and right-click the empty space just above the keyword list, select Add. A new NULL keyword will be added to the list, right-click Edit it, and replace the NULL reference with the JobWhore string you have waiting in Notepad.
  7. Close TES5Edit, ensuring your new ESP is toggled on in the closing window. Your IW+RP patch is now ready and waiting in your \Skyrim\Data\ folder. If you're using a mod manager, you'll probably want to compress that .ESP into a .zip or .7z file, delete the original .ESP, and load the zipped file into NMM/MO.

Thank you so much for taking your time to help me with this, this is exactly what i needed! Again, thank you!

last i checked immersive wenches uses default clothing based upon what you have installed, if half of them are wearing a custom outfit it's because you've installed one somewhere in your game and the mod is picking it up. It says so right in the description of the mod, I'd check what else you have installed.

Nope, it's installed by Immersive Wenches, specifically a version of the vanilla Tavern Wench outfit labeled "wench_outfit_PURE" presumably "pure" as in NOT a prostitute (I vaguely remember noticing something about it being a block on Radiant Prostitution selecting the wearer as a prostitute while checking one of the girls in the SexLab strip items menu).

Immersive Wenches installs several variations of the wench outfit, (same visual appearance, but differing ID's if you check in TES5Edit) I think only the vanilla outfit is recognised by Radiant Prostitution as a valid prostitute by default, you may have been using an older version of the mod, I myself only noticed it with version 1.5.1 of Immersive Wenches.

Nope, it's installed by Immersive Wenches, specifically a version of the vanilla Tavern Wench outfit labeled "wench_outfit_PURE" presumably "pure" as in NOT a prostitute (I vaguely remember noticing something about it being a block on Radiant Prostitution selecting the wearer as a prostitute while checking one of the girls in the SexLab strip items menu).

Immersive Wenches installs several variations of the wench outfit, (same visual appearance, but differing ID's if you check in TES5Edit) I think only the vanilla outfit is recognised by Radiant Prostitution as a valid prostitute by default, you may have been using an older version of the mod, I myself only noticed it with version 1.5.1 of Immersive Wenches.

Good to know, I probably do have an older version. I know the mod description still claims they use the vanilla outfits so they should probably update that.

That edited wench outfit acts as a "patch" for RP, i didnt test last versions of RP but if all wenches were using the default wench outfit, Skyrim will turn out into a sex fest with RP since they can travel around and it was kind of annoying to be honest lol, the edited outfits prevent that and at least you will have 1 prostitute per inn.

Anyway im pretty sure i added a description to that outfit that says it was made to prevent RP to select them to be prostitutes.

Archived