Technical help with making animations!

Farmthat

Hi, I'm pretty new to modding, and I'm butting my head against an animated static.  

I'm working in 3ds Max, and I've applied a few morph animations to a mesh, and exported that to nifscope. 

In Nifscope, the animation plays fine--I realize that means very little though. I've attached a pic of the nif structure.

the Nif was working perfectly in skyrim until I re-exported as an animated static. I had it textured and in skyrim, so it's not a super basic problem.

The problem node is likely NiGeomMorphController. I can't find a clear answer on whether or not the morph controller is a supported node in skyrim. I've taken a look at Zaz animated objects like the Furo Tub, and it appears to not use morphs, but rotations and such via the NiTransformController. 

The only TriShape with an animation is the "Sheet", #14. 

transforms were automatically applied to the other TriShapes even though they're stationary.

I'd appreciate any help from someone experienced in this. It's not a friendly process of trial and error.

post-269220-0-61914900-1460498452_thumb.jpg

Archived