Skyrim CTD's or freezes while loading the save, if char is located outside

Hello there everyone!

Sooo, my skyrim is F****ed bigtime and I dont know whats wrong with it.

------The problem
The game wont load or crashes when I load a save file while my char stands outside. Aka, when I load a file standing outside in riverwood the game CTD's or gives me an infinite loading screen.
When im inside of the inn of riverwood (or anywhere inside, really), the game decides to load just fine. When I want to go outside from the inside building, the game sometimes decides to load, and sometimes it doesnt.

So lets call this a "cold" save. The game wasnt running before I loaded the "cold" savefile, and crashes or gives me an infinite loading screen while my char is placed outside.
When I "warm up" the save by loading a save which is inside, the game runs fine. But eventually decides do get stuck on loading screens (in dungeons, outside, going into building) or crashes, which makes the game unplayable
because your essentially stuck in the area you are in and have to gamble to make it trough a load screen.

So, I made a zipfile with my mod organiser, the latest papyrus files and some save files for you guys to mess with and try for yourself, If you choose to help me ofcourse :)

For the ones who dont want to download 10gb worth of broken skyrim modding(totally understandable, lol) , I have added the papyrus files to this post too. 

So, my question is simple. What is wrong and how do I fix it?
Thanks for atleast looking at this!

Logs.zip

loadorder.txt

make sure your skse memory patch is working. ils are normaly caused when game doesnt have enough ram and alot of timees even if it gets by the ils it ctd right after. on nexus u caN get a small .dlll mod that wrill log your memory blocks its ccalled memory blocks infact. it also tells u what your allocated memory for teach block is.

When im inside of the inn of riverwood (or anywhere inside, really), the game decides to load just fine. When I want to go outside from the inside building, the game sometimes decides to load, and sometimes it doesnt.

I have added the papyrus files to this post too. 

Cant find seperate files for Papyrus / Load Order, only the download link for your 10GB ZipFile (man.....10GB, really? :> )

Will be much easier if you post this two files (papyrus.log & Load Order) here (with spoiler function)

Have you changed something on the mods after you've saved the last time in the house?New armor installed or deleted? Did you go into the house with a companion?
Did you already reset your changes? Have you looked here http://wiki.step-project.com/Skyrim_Script_Extender and followed instructions?

make sure your skse memory patch is working. ils are normaly caused when game doesnt have enough ram and alot of timees even if it gets by the ils it ctd right after. on nexus u caN get a small .dlll mod that wrill log your memory blocks its ccalled memory blocks infact. it also tells u what your allocated memory for teach block is.

Hello!

Thanks for looking at my file.

I installed the memory patch and it seems to be working now, most of the time atleast.... The saves while standing outside now loads sometimes instead of not at all.

I walked out of whiterun, saved right outside and closed the game

then proceeded to load it again and it worked the first time and the second time.

Attempt 3 - Crashed

Attempt 4 - Crashed

Attempt 5 - Loaded

Attempt 6 - Loaded

Here's me thinking I just overloaded my skyrim with mods, or still havent allocated enough memory?

I installed this file: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51038/?

Do i have to change anything in the file itself to make my skyrim more stable?

I have added the papyrus files to this post too. 

Cant find seperate files for Papyrus / Load Order, only the download link for your 10GB ZipFile (man.....10GB, really? :> )

Will be much easier if you post this two files (papyrus.log & Load Order) here (with spoiler function)

Have you changed something on the mods after you've saved the last time in the house?New armor installed or deleted? Did you go into the house with a companion?
Did you already reset your changes? Have you looked here http://wiki.step-project.com/Skyrim_Script_Extender and followed instructions?

Hello!

Thanks for looking at my problem.

The files are attached to this message, since I dont know how to use the spoiler function, sorry :P

I did not change anything after I've saved the last time outside/inside. It just decided to crash outside and load inside. But walking outside from the inside or loading the outside save after the inside one works just fine.

Also, 

I installed the memory patch and it seems to be working now, most of the time atleast.... The saves while standing outside now loads sometimes instead of not at all.

I walked out of whiterun, saved right outside and closed the game

then proceeded to load it again and it worked the first time and the second time.

Attempt 3 - Crashed

Attempt 4 - Crashed

Attempt 5 - Loaded

Attempt 6 - Loaded

So it made my skyrim more stable.

Here's me thinking I just overloaded my skyrim with mods, or still havent allocated enough memory?

I installed this file: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51038/?

Do i have to change anything in the file itself to make my skyrim more stable since I just went with the standard file that was provided?

Logs.zip

lockedorder.txt

sounds like u have the footIK bug. there no way to fix it so do this. make a save rigth after charcer creation. if u cant do that make a savve by doiong coc qassmoke at start menu. now before u ever load your play save always load that save first.

think people call it safe saveing now.

so basiccaly u load the safe save first then u load your game u playing u never have the footik bug. it should load 95% of the time the 5% it dont is normaly when u dont have mods set up right or the usual random ctd skyrim does sometimes when loading any save even without mods.

sounds like u have the footIK bug. there no way to fix it so do this. make a save rigth after charcer creation. if u cant do that make a savve by doiong coc qassmoke at start menu. now before u ever load your play save always load that save first.

think people call it safe saveing now.

so basiccaly u load the safe save first then u load your game u playing u never have the footik bug. it should load 95% of the time the 5% it dont is normaly when u dont have mods set up right or the usual random ctd skyrim does sometimes when loading any save even without mods.

Damn. that sucks, So there is no way to make it more stable then it is right now?

Also, is there a way to see which mod is causing this bug so I can remove the mod if neccecary?

And, does a clean save fix this?  Im guesssing it wont, but its worth asking

the foot ik isnt causeed by realy any mods. people tried to fix it but it alwlays goes to another body part. its not that big a deal to just load one save firsts then another.

doing the safe load method only takes about a min more time and like i said if the footik is causeing the crash on load of a save that will bypass it and u be fine. once u load that save u can reload it ingame when u die without problems. the footik seems to only hit on when u sstraight load the save from the start menu.

the foot ik isnt causeed by realy any mods. people tried to fix it but it alwlays goes to another body part. its not that big a deal to just load one save firsts then another.

doing the safe load method only takes about a min more time and like i said if the footik is causeing the crash on load of a save that will bypass it and u be fine. once u load that save u can reload it ingame when u die without problems. the footik seems to only hit on when u sstraight load the save from the start menu.

Cool. Thanks for helping me out man!

So the simplework around is:

Make the  "cold" save a rotting dude in the starting basement where you always load to if you want to play your original char. Then load to the original char and it will 95% of the time work. I can live with that :P

Thanks for atleast making my skyrim playable again!

Also, one last question. Is there a way to have this save of a dude in the basement always as the first save? So I can always press continue on the skyrim homescreen and then load to this dude? Or am I just being lazy then :P

nope there no way for that as the continue always loads latests that was created. what i do is jusst keep the folder open where your saves go and randomly clear and leave teh latest 10 or so. i also randomly do another safe save or cold save.

dont worry about it the skse memory thing alot forget about it if they recently came back to skyrim or just got skyrim on sale. the save issue alot know about it but its not known by newer players.

if u start gettting ILS(infite load screens) again later then u have to tweak the ammount of memory your skse memoy patch uses. this will help u check if u need to increase it. if u start getting close to the limit best to raise it 1 notch higher. the memory log can be removed anytime and started anytime as its a .dll not a esp mod.

nope there no way for that as the continue always loads latests that was created. what i do is jusst keep the folder open where your saves go and randomly clear and leave teh latest 10 or so. i also randomly do another safe save or cold save.

dont worry about it the skse memory thing alot forget about it if they recently came back to skyrim or just got skyrim on sale. the save issue alot know about it but its not known by newer players.

if u start gettting ILS(infite load screens) again later then u have to tweak the ammount of memory your skse memoy patch uses. this will help u check if u need to increase it. if u start getting close to the limit best to raise it 1 notch higher. the memory log can be removed anytime and started anytime as its a .dll not a esp mod.

Alrighty. Thanks for all the help man!

Archived