Arcania armory

Hi everyone, me Eriko and I represent Arcania armory MOD for Skyrim.

IMPORTANT - ALL FULL CREDITS ARE IN ZIP ARCHIVE IN README FILES!

Author: Erik

Version: 1.0(B)

Author of English translation: Eriko

Description:

This mod adds a certain amount of Skyrim new weapons, shields, and agricultural items, which seem to be weapons, and are not, but nevertheless well suited to fight with are not very strong opponent.

Total included in the mod:

Swords - 18

Blunt - 23

Agricultural itemsа -13

Shields - 24

Bows - 9

All these things are integrated into the Level lists, and have their own "recipes" (you can make and improve in the forge). In many of them have their bonuses (in parentheses are those items, from whose names do not understand what race they belong to):

Imperial weapons (gladius) - Damage +10% for Imperial race

Nordic weapons - Damage +10% for Nords

Khajiit weapons (halberd, sword and falshion) - Damage +10% for Khajiit, Chance of critical hit 20%

Goblin - Damage + 40%, Chance of critical hit 20% for Orck

Ancient nordic - Damage + 30%, Chance of critical hit 10% for Nords (forged only in Heaven forge, and only after receiving the perk on the "Heroic Nordic weapons")

Silver weapons (Battlemage sword) - damage against undead and werewolves + 25%

Specific weapons may be found from dead bodyes of Frosworn (two-handed swords, hammers, stone hammers, ceremonial baton. In chests - Forswor shields.)

With draugr-masters have very little chance to get the Old Ancient Weapons.

All other items can be found adventurers (in the game of their names will be displayed something like "High Elf"), bandits, or in places where the randomly generated items (all kinds of racks in dungeons).

Agricultural machinery - are sold in Rivervud or Markart. Also, new weapons and shields can be bought from many dealers, gunsmiths.

Instalation:

1. Unrar Arcania armory.zip and drop all files in Skyrim\Data folder.

there are 2 esp:

Arcania_armory (base) - does not affect the Level lists. Items can be obtained only forge ??them.

Arcania_armory - All weapons can be removed from dead enemies or bought in stores.

Need to install only one of them..

Conflicts and bags:

Some models of bows in the inventory does not display quite correctly - they are more than they should be. However, their use is not affected, all displayed in the game is absolutely correct..

Credits:

Саннифер, РЫЖАЯ ВЕДЬМА - for beta testing..

ТемныйКот - зfor advice and assistance in writing scripts.

Notes:

WARNING: THE AUTHOR IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS MOD.

You are free to use any resources from this mod in any non-commercial projects only, please - to indicate the source of resources.

For all questions related to the mod, you can access here:

Original mod's page - http://anvilbay.ru/files/arcania-armory/

Forum page - http://forum.anvilbay.ru/index.php?showtopic=24585&st=0

b07277526d5e.jpg

ac7160aca2c4.jpg

d7173c627fa3.jpg

90b512c1bfab.jpg

a5e8948592e3.jpg

e16a220a21b5.jpg

3d65a0dddb61.jpg

9803bd376b53.jpg

40739fadd915.jpg

DOWNLOAD ARCANIA ARMORY PACK

Russian hosting, not paying! Just push a button Скачать бесплатно it means Download freely!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm loving all these great new additions, but (because there's always a but), all the shields in the pack are very oversized. Most of them are heater shields but they appear even larger than tower shields would/should be. I hope someone with the time and ability eventually decides to run them through with the CK and make them more reasonably sized. Thanks for the whole pack, despite this! :)

• 2 weeks later...

verzrev - Eric work on smaller version.

Thank you, and please tell your friend thank you from me as well. I have the arcania armory as part of enemies inventories, so I see the shields quite often. It'll be very nice to have them be more realistic sized. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the mod. Anyone else crashing when opening Risaad inventory (he's the Khajiit merchant near Whiterun gates) ?

I noticed that 2 items (the halberd and the beserker axe) had values of 0 and were duplicated in the merchant inventory (that would be container MerchantCaravanA or something like that), removing and adding them back seems to have corrected the problem for me...

• 4 weeks later...

I can't download the file' date=' sends me to a 404 page....Re-upload please?

[/quote']

I'm having the same issue and I've tried downloading this numerous times for several days. I hope the author will re-upload/

I'm having the same issue... :(

@Eriko: I'm so glad that you did the english translation. I was actually about to undertake that project myself and I stubbled upon this page. I'm hoping you can reupload the file or fix the hosting link of us. You'd be my BBF! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...