Random Lists in CK

I've run into a problem in CK for a mod I'm trying to build.

What I need to do is build a template tree for some random encounters.

I want to start with a racial / appearance template and plug these into a random list, then feed the result of that random list into a base skill template, possibly one or more modifier templates, then finally the six leveled templates that are in turned plugged into a leveled encounter table which feeds into the level encounter map marker.

Those familiar with CK and random encounters probably already know what my issue is.  When I try to do the above it won't let me use two random lists in the same template tree.

My question is, does anyone know of a way to get around this?  Is there something I'm missing.  Being able to use two random lists would by far be the most efficient way to do what I want.  There's a clunkier way to do the same thing with only the leveled encounter list but I'd rather not as that will create a lot of extra work.

Archived