devious devices can u help me out of these things

Guest Flobalob

Yes. Maria is more hardcore. There are ways to get out of the devices using console commands but I don't

recommmend them as they spoil it for you once you know them. Don't worry about your game or your saves

being screwed up, there's always a way to avoid that, just keep playing.

Yes. Maria is more hardcore. There are ways to get out of the devices using console commands but I don't

recommmend them as they spoil it for you once you know them. Don't worry about your game or your saves

what about the can u help me out of these things  

line ..npc's still don't react to that one ??

That's SD+ Dialogs it only works on certain items. Other mods that will give you a chance to be freed via dialog include DD Cursed Loot and Captured Dreams but beware those to mods do a whole lot more DDCL at least does randomly drop keys for you but it might lock you up with more stuff plus the npcs you ask to free you might wanna use you or send you to jail or worse. With Captured dreams you can't just walk in and get freed you have to work quests for her before shell free you. DD Equip and DDCL both have mcm options to free you from all your toys with one click inside there mcms. There's probably others and ofc you could just try endlessly to pick the locks depending on your settings inside Devious Devices this might take awhile or just a few tries.

what about the can u help me out of these things  

line ..npc's still don't react to that one ??

As mentioned this dialoge is from sd+ and should only used with sd+ items.... good thing it got fixed so it dosent remove anything anymore so be happy it dosent work.

Sd+ when ended leaves you in the devices so you either need the master key or you need a npc which is willing to help you which is hard to get you can also give yourself the master key by console if you are in a hurry or whatever.

If you want to get of devices from the maria mod you should end the prostitution or the specific quest which gives you the devices

Allways use options to get out of devices from the mod that put you in that way nothing can go wrong.

All generic devices can easy be removed via key from either console or smithing it...

Items specialy created with custom scripts like from cursed loot should also be removed by exactly that mod that put you in as said.

Using console commands to get items of is retarded if you forget something you fuck things up.... if you are that desperate you should at least use the console only to give you a proper key so the script gets ended as it should and not broken half down by forcing things off (depending on the device)

Guest Flobalob

It may seem 'retarded'  to some, if you mean directly inputting player.remove commands, which don't always work as they only remove either the item or the script but not both.

There is another way which is much safer and does not cause issues, but it does spoil the fun because you end up taking advantage of it. ;)

Using console commands to get items of is retarded if you forget something you fuck things up.... if you are that desperate you should at least use the console only to give you a proper key so the script gets ended as it should and not broken half down by forcing things off (depending on the device)

• 1 year later...

hey there

when i click can u help me out of these things

npc reply ..what is it then nothing happens ..how should i fix that ..i'm using maria prostitution with sd enslavement ..could that be the problem ??

Hi I have a problem with SD+ dialog namely:" can you help me out of these things" this also works for Devious devices. I think this is not supposed to happen. Can I fix this?

i'm using maria prostitution with sd enslavement ..could that be the problem ??

Yes.

These two mods are not compatible with each other.

Maria Eden & related mods don't use the 'Devious' family of mods, and don't support the framework.

So items gained through ME prostitution won't be removable through the dialog options provided by SD enslavement, and vice versa.

I don't know how robust these mods are - if they will happily co-exist as long as you don't expect them to interact with each other or if they are likely to just get confused and break.

If all you are using the various Devious resources for is to meet the requirements of SD, I'd pull SD out entirely. IIRC Maria Eden have an enslavement mod and if it's as good as Prostitution, it should be well worth playing.

Hope that helps.

Archived