[WIP] Vault Meat Sextec Assets (Animator needed) *10/23/16 update*

Grine

so, I have one idea for an animation that i haven't heard mentioned. What about a lactation status effect animation? I feel like that would be one used quite alot. we may be able to create one by modifying another, though i do have a couple of original idea i will try to draw up. If we were to do one, i could also there being multiple versions like: natural, milk machine, and forced, but those are just ideas for variations.

Another Extension for an idea, is i noticed someone mention animations playing once, but what if we had them constantly playing in the corner, mainly during one's involving status effects. like the aforementioned lactation, or perhaps being bound, or even urinating if that becomes a thing. or maybe during just plain sex, either way. I'm wondering what you guys think of it?

Hey, nice work.

I would've liked to give you guys a hand, but I'm afraid my skillset isn't that useful to you.

Never really touched animation, just did some frame by frame.

On the other hand Vault Meat don't have a style that hard to emulate, so if you want help with 2D pictures to make Ruthless Peasant's work easier let me know.

I did those quickly, so you can check if you're interested or not.

fallout.png

fallout2.png

Was going to do oral too but I ran out of time.

Wouldn't mind giving a try to animation too, but I would need to check out which software would be the best for the task.

Sorry, but this seems extremely unimportant to me. Why not just wait for the first sextec stuff and than think about the next steps and if they're necessary? I do like the art so far by the way.

Because it seems to me relatively anything popular that will be happening in fallout 4 has already happened for Skyrim mods.

Hence all of them are in accordance of what has already happened.

Creature, rape, prostitution, slavery, pregnancy and etc...

Besides having a base PST will allow us to customize them as we want.

yo, is funding an issue? if so create something, or give instructions to where those of us with no modding skill can still donate to the cause. 

I am personally commissioning the NSFW content so send me a private message if you can help me out.

I won a good amount in a poker game so instead of blowing it on booze I am blowing it on something more... long term? lol.

But I still could use a little booze.

• 2 months later...

Hey, nice work.

I would've liked to give you guys a hand, but I'm afraid my skillset isn't that useful to you.

Never really touched animation, just did some frame by frame.

On the other hand Vault Meat don't have a style that hard to emulate, so if you want help with 2D pictures to make Ruthless Peasant's work easier let me know.

I did those quickly, so you can check if you're interested or not.

Was going to do oral too but I ran out of time.

Wouldn't mind giving a try to animation too, but I would need to check out which software would be the best for the task.

How did I not see this?

Nice work man!

As for your work and proposition, I am supremely interested, there are assets and variations we might need like demi-deathclaw Vault girl or a Synthetic Vaultgirl by doing smaller adjustments to existing assets.

Of course the animation is a big part of that is needed when the assets are done. The assets will be working files with vector lines drawn so you can start working with them right away rather than making them yourself.

I think the best thing you can do now is practice making animations using Vector lines with the two pictures you presented here which are really close to the upcoming assets.

• 2 weeks later...

Vaginal Asset

12540580514774860386.png

hey there, i don´t find the file to download - did i missed it? (for a test-run)

It's still being made. It's a work in progress and the modder is just showing us his concepts for now.

thank u!!! can´t wait to see it online :)

Even with a download link there is very little usable unless you are savvy in animation making.

These images can for now though act as still images should sex tec finally be made.

Until then I am waiting for an animator to contact me so I can give them the files.

Thats odd. I will upload them again.

Maybe you could make a blog or stick all the pictures in some kind of cloud storage?

I personally would also add a watermark or something to stop people nicking your assets before the mod is even released.

I believe something like this has already happened MXKer, and now he's dropped off the face of the earth. (As far as I know)

:s  

Thats odd. I will upload them again.

Maybe you could make a blog or stick all the pictures in some kind of cloud storage?

I personally would also add a watermark or something to stop people nicking your assets before the mod is even released.

I believe something like this has already happened MXKer, and now he's dropped off the face of the earth. (As far as I know)

:s  

I am honestly fine with people having access to it. Its the work files for the animation that are more important.

As for hosting the pictures. Any ideas where having difficulty finding a place.

I am honestly fine with people having access to it. Its the work files for the animation that are more important.

As for hosting the pictures. Any ideas where having difficulty finding a place.

DropBox? OneDrive? I dunno. All you gotta do is upload, then post a link to the files in the OP.

There was a thread, somewhere, by someone

(sorry, my memory is shite, can't even remember what the thread was called, or the board it was posted on)

a while back with a list of 'reliable' image hosting sites, but I have no idea where it went.

:-/ 

Archived