Bitch from 111

Rodlah

So, I've been looking for the above mentioned tattoo/body, with no luck. It's no longer on that other place, I guess it offended some sensitive person or something. Anyone get it before it got removed & willing to share it?

So, I've been looking for the above mentioned tattoo/body, with no luck. It's no longer on that other place, I guess it offended some sensitive person or something. Anyone get it before it got removed & willing to share it?

Hi, I pm'd the modder about bringing the Bitch 111 back since I was looking for it myself. He was good enough to reply and said there were texture issues that distorted the tattoos and that he might readdress them at a later date. I noticed on that "other site" that he uploaded a mod called Clit Girl that looks very interesting. You might want to check it out while you're waiting for da Bitch to come back.

Archived