Vilja for Tamago/Hiyoko

Hi there,

sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn`t find a proper answer...

I would like to play with the Vilja-Mod but it seems Tamagoclub isn`t working for her...she has no womb and she does not aquire sperm after sex...the missing womb wouldn`t be a problem but the missing sperm definitely is one...

TamgoClub works for all NPCs but not for Vilja -.-

Does anyone know a solution? :-/

I don`t believe that this can be done through changing the loadorder but just in case...

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

BreakUndies.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

[GFX]_Initial_Glow-self.esp

EFGAddPose.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

ShaiyaOutfit.esp

TamagoShop.esp

Symphony of Violence.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

Castle_Almgard-V2.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

Naughty_Joana_01.esp

Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp

Ageha Tortured Soul HGEC.esp

Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Weather_HDR_with_darker_Nights_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

DS Time Manager.esp

ResetEmotionAfterCombat.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversFSE.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

MCS extension.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

1em_Vilja.esp

1em_Vilja_as_ Synx_by_Xtudo.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

1em_ViljaCool86g.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

SetBody.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

Crowded Cities 15.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Westwind_Rogue_HGEC.esp

ChaseCameraMod.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Slof's Extra Horses.esp

RingwraithArmorMithril.esp

Lynges Unlimited Death Reload Time.esp

AW_Wings.esp

Akaviri Imports.esp

FlyingCameraMod.esp

Get Wet.esp

Juliajeans.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

Gloria Armor.esp

TM's HGEC Ball Gown.esp

HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp

HentaiLovelyHouse.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

AleswellHomeQuest.esp

Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp

HTBUnholyChapelShop.esp

Elisyum.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed Block and 250% damage.esp

CaptiveMaiden.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

SSS.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

GDS.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

SYS Patch-Hentai's Lovely House 2.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Vampire Race Reloaded.esp

SuccubusRace.esp

PhilMc2, Your load order may indeed be part of the problem. Either way see the example load order here and revise your load order accordingly: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

If you prefer to use boss or wrye/boss then grab the latest load order info from here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6350

Hint: Tamago club plugin esp files should "all" be above lovers esp files in your load order. Also it is best to have Tamago/lovers stuff as close to the bottom of your load order as possible. Oblivion works off of a protocol that if there is a conflict the esp file that is lowest in the load order "wins" the conflict.

I spent a lot of time editing my loadorder via Tes4Edit...and now Tes4Edit cannot find any conflicts any more...that`s why I thought my loadorder would be fine...do you really mean, that there might be issues Tes4Edit cannot detect or that some mods like Tamgo doesn`t work properly even if there is no conflict?

Holy shit...this would be really bad -.-

I spent a lot of time editing my loadorder via Tes4Edit...and now Tes4Edit cannot find any conflicts any more...that`s why I thought my loadorder would be fine...do you really mean' date=' that there might be issues Tes4Edit cannot detect or that some mods like Tamgo doesn`t work properly even if there is no conflict?

Holy shit...this would be really bad -.-

[/quote']

Yes it is possible. Oblivion is horribly picky about load orders. Some things will work but others won't and often the tools won't detect the how or why.

Masters and dependents are a dead give away via Wrye or CS or Tes4Edit but other things are just don't show up for whatever reason.

Also be aware that vilja is a mod that contains quite a few scripts/idles and these can sometimes cause problems. Best to have her high up in the load order above lovers to minimize conflicts.

The joys of modding......:s

I don`t think I can find the joys this evening ^^

...will take a look at the weekend and play around with the loadorder...with my luck it will end in installing CS-Companions and deleting Vilja I think ;D

and I thought my Oblivion was ready -.-

Thx for your help gregathit

I don`t think I can find the joys this evening ^^

...will take a look at the weekend and play around with the loadorder...with my luck it will end in installing CS-Companions and deleting Vilja I think ;D

and I thought my Oblivion was ready -.-

Thx for your help gregathit

No problem. The companion system that is the most lovers friendly if you are interested is Mad Companionship Spells (MCS): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2601

I think I figured out what the real problem is...

Tamago.esm cannot handle the inventory-script from vilja.esp and vice versa...

Maybe thats because wombs, sperm etc. do not have biped slots??

I don`t know that much about scripts and stuff like that...I only know Viljas "real" inventory resets itself very often...not just when opening one of the extra containers.

I don`t know how to change the scripts properly but I figured out that when using MCS "Order" spell and clicking "Trade" Vilja has a womb and aquires sperm after sex...so this way everything works properly...including pregnancy and birth

It is not nessessary to make her a companion...casting the spell on her and using the "trade" option is enough for exchanging items

So the problem is not really solved but at least there is a way to avoid it :rolleyes:

@PhilMc2

This problem occured to some before, Viljas Inventory Spell is a problem, but not a severe one from my experience.

First question would be which version of tamago are you using?

If you use the newest simply set realism to 3.

If you use an older one: Open Viljas inventory. Her womb will be gone. Gather a new one for her from a fallen female enemy. Give it to her. This one should stay with her even if you open her inv.

At least this it how it worked for me (always).

But you should really consider the newest version and realism 3 which is much better.

I have version 1.12...

and oh my I completely forgot the realism-settings -.-

But is it really that easy to solve my problem? :D

I will test if everything works with realism level 3

...btw...in the description where you change the level it says at level 2 you can "see" bleeding during menstruation...can I see that with level 3 too? never experienced any kind of bleeding...well okay I wasn`t able to get the normal "game-blood" to work...even with weeks of changing the inis and messing around with textures...the only blood I have comes from "Deadly Reflex"...so maybe that`s why :D

Archived