BBB - Bouncing Butt

Mailamea

I missread your post, I thought that it read copying in blender not nifscope sorry. anyway get blender 2.49b you cannot add BBB through nifscope.

this is the complete bundle packaged by lhammonds, it comes with detailed installation instructions.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fz8i49rzltov0ea

at any time you make a mistake in this tut just press ctrl z to undo it.

once you have all of that set up, import a BBB lowerbody mesh, it should be close in size to what you are adding BBB to, use these settings to import.

p6juo.jpg

now you got your mesh but it also imported bones they need to go. you should clearly see what I am talking about so go ahead and right click on any one of them, (all will be selected) and press X to delete the bones. here's a pic

2q3ytr6.jpg

now right click on your lowerbody mesh and press N to bring up the transform properties window, it will look like this.

bdtmi0.jpg

so your shits out of the way now import what ever you want to BBB.

Use the import settings that I showed you earlier, and once it is loaded right click on the bones and press x to delete them again just like you did earlier.

now look at your mesh, are all of the parts be moved i.e. boots or knee pads and so on. any part that can be moved out of the way should be. use the transform properties window to move the parts like I showed to do earlier, move them to different numbers to make selecting them later eaier. the first should be 6 the second should be 8 the 3rd should be 10 and so on.

now deselect the selected obj or obj's by pressing ctrl A once you have done that select the entire scene by pressing ctrl A again

hold shift and right click on anuy part that is not associated with the lowerbody you are adding BBB to including the lowerbody mesh that has BBB. once you have done that hold shift and reselect your BBB lowerbody now in the transform properties window type 0 in loc x to return that mesh to it zero location

so now you are ready to bone weight copy, right click on the object tab, scroll up to scripts and select bone weight copy. here is a pic

1zwkrw0.jpg

and here is another pic showing the settings that you will use

2jchszt.jpg

ok so now your all BBB's you need to delete the bbb lowerbody mesh that we imported to copy our weights from. So right click on that sucker and pres x to delete it. now press ctrl A to selecty the entire scene and lets import a skeleton

to import a skeleton use the settings found in my pic below

11kwdie.jpg

now you have a skeleton hold shift right click on your skeleton, press ctrl p to parent the skeleton to the armeture and then press make groups however many times it asks you to do it

once thats done we can export our mesh, first you will be asked to name it. I named mine BBB, also take note of where your mesh is being saved to. Now use the settings that you see in my pic. There will be times that you will need to use different settings, I will not go into that for this tutorial

kd67pf.jpg

we are not done yet, find your nif and open it, your nif structure should look a bit like tis

34jbrl1.jpg

if it does great if not you fucked up redo the tutorial

now see how I selected the top line on nif in the image you need to go as head and do that too and while you ae at it move over to spells

optimize, stripify all trishapes

3599ye8.jpg

now reselect the top line of your nif, this time move over to spells batch update all tangent spaces

huf7m1.jpg

ok one more step before we save our nif. So once again reselect the top line and this time move over to spells sanitize adjust link arrays

357frt1.jpg

once its done save your nif, you are ready to go with it gl.

Thanks I know there are typos but it is hard for me to read online, small print isnt good for someone with poor eyesight like me. anyway this is the same way to add bouncing breasts in oblivion and fallout too. only for fallout the import export settings are different and youy need to export twice for fallout once as a cloth and once again as a skin

here you go, i also fixed the image in the tut. Sorry bout that. the image is an older one, since i dont have the pic i made still and blender is currently exporting.

the settings are still the same regardless of the nifscripts version. the names just might be slightly different

kd67pf.jpg

*pats mailamea10 on the back* You should be proud of yourself!!

and I need to make sure I have not muted the video!! *Likes the beat* ^_^

It's easier then most people think. You just have to remember when finalizing and rendering your video to use the slower but higher quality option. May take a few hours but gives good quality. Most people go for fast and bad quality option.

This is how I do it

You can use "magic dvd ripper" to copy dvds you own legally to your computer. Edit them and make music videos using Windows Media Player if your new to video editing.

However you cannot publish them without giving credit to the company that owns them. For example. Halo is Bungie, Transformers is Harbio etc.

@GSB: Ive encountered another error, what if Im gonna add BB to a bodysuit type clothing example 1 piece armor thats the upper and lower combined.

When i do your method to a bodysuit type, the result is my character has four arms the two other is just on a sideways position.

Thanks

@GSB: Ive encountered another error' date=' what if Im gonna add BB to a bodysuit type clothing example 1 piece armor thats the upper and lower combined.

When i do your method to a bodysuit type, the result is my character has four arms the two other is just on a sideways position.

Thanks

[/quote']

thats probably from an import bug, it happens with some meshes. Some times it has to do with a scene root bug that existed in the nif of what ever you were attempting bbb. other times its from a duplicate mesh or verticles inside that armor.

if its a one piece suit and there are no fancy parts the after you import click ctrl A to apply the mesh to the zero location. then delete the old weights entirely. once thats done remove the double verticles in the mesh and finaly save your blend file then exit blender to clean the old scene root info

when you reopen blender check the scene to make sure there are no doubles, and that you only have one scene root

one other thing that can cause this to happen is weighting meshes while there is a bone or skeleton present in the scene. sometimes an imported mesh only has one bone and it can hide under the mesh.

this is why i mention that moving things out of the way is a good idea

also before you import and parent a skeleton be sure that have everything selected and in the zero location, anything outside the zero location will screw things up, and do not add other items after importing and parenting a skeleton

you will need to delete the skeleton and clear out the scene root info first by closing and opening the blend file. you might not experience any problems by not doing this but down the line someone else might open your mesh in blender and have the same wtf moment that you are now

@GSB: Ive encountered another error' date=' what if Im gonna add BB to a bodysuit type clothing example 1 piece armor thats the upper and lower combined.

Thanks

[/quote']

My interpretation of the problem: The upper portion is still in it's T pose, yeah? May no longer be weighted. It's like trying to copy a blank space and pasting it over something. All you get is nothing. One thing you can try is to select the armor, switch to Edit Mode, and select ONLY the area you want to be weighted. After doing the Bone Weight Copy, that area you selected should be the only thing receiving new weights, leaving the rest of the armor alone.

Alternatively, you can try joining the upper, lower, feet, and hands into one object and use that as your base body to weight from.

Sorry if nothing makes sense.

@Thorazine: Yes the upper portion is still in T pose and rendering me with four arms.

Lol, what is the shortcut of edit mode?.

Thank you everything made sense.

@GSB: thanks gonna try the method if thorazine's solution did not work.

@Thorazine and GSB: i am making a modified outfit that is in pieces. But accessories within the belt area are clipping to my BB weighting, is there anyway to make them sway with the butt so they don't clip?

Here is what i mean. "the belt"

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRkAR7R7PqU&feature=youtu.be

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUOeBjF0G3Q&feature=youtu.be

I think your just going to have to live with that or find a new placement for the accessory items that are clipping. when it comes to parts like that they are usually weighted to be static

since you have bbb that wont work for this, the only other thing i can think of is to move them further back but then they will be floarting

@Thorazine: Yes the upper portion is still in T pose and rendering me with four arms.

Lol' date=' what is the shortcut of edit mode?.

Thank you everything made sense.

@GSB: thanks gonna try the method if thorazine's solution did not work.

[/quote']

Try the Tab key. So long as you don't go into any other mode, it'll switch between Edit and Object Mode.

@Thorazine and GSB: i am making a modified outfit that is in pieces. But accessories within the belt area are clipping to my BB weighting' date=' is there anyway to make them sway with the butt so they don't clip?

[/quote']

I'll have to agree with GSB. Live with it, replace it, or adjust the accessory so the effect is less severe (best to do this while in Edit Mode). You COULD try weighting it using that body suit as the parent, though it probably wont look right with the BBB weighting.

• 2 weeks later...

WoW great tutorial been searching for something like this for a while did my first DM conversion and added BBB wieghting using this and it works. I did the apachii ladysuit im not quite happy with it yet but it looks ok just not good enough to post. thanks again you made my day.I'll work on the RA part when im happy with the way the suit looksctab5.jpg

Archived