How do I edit body? Making breast and ass bigger etc.

doclabtec

How do I edit body? I mean I tried to use BodySlider and was messing with it and press "Build!" and nothing changed in game,help please? If possible video tutorial I dont understand the text tutorial :/

Bodyslide is creating femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files when you click on build. Try to find where those files are located. if they are not in data/ meshes/... then your bodyslide is not setup properly.

How do I edit body? I mean I tried to use BodySlider and was messing with it and press "Build!" and nothing changed in game,help please? If possible video tutorial I dont understand the text tutorial :/

You may want to do some research on armor that has the Bodyslide compatible files...that's if you are wishing to change the look of the armor and not only change the look of the naked body mesh.  There's several threads on LL with links with so many armor mods, it'll make your head spin.  Also, I think this thread is a good resource to learn the ins-and-outs of Bodyslide.

I think everyone is overlooking the step that you have to save the body first. You just can't mess with the sliders and hit build as the settings aren't there to be used. Once you save the preset it will be available on your drop down box. Perhaps, you are but it sounds like that's what's happening.

You may want to do some research on armor that has the Bodyslide compatible files...that's if you are wishing to change the look of the armor and not only change the look of the naked body mesh.  There's several threads on LL with links with so many armor mods, it'll make your head spin.  Also, I think this thread is a good resource to learn the ins-and-outs of Bodyslide.

This was helpful,thanks!

This was helpful,thanks!

Archived