Maxson's Battlecoat : fixing the hair clipping

Bloodfang

Hey guys !

So as some of you may know, since release Bethesda left the Feathered Dress and Maxson's Battlecoat with an issue for female characters with the long hairstyles : hair clipping around the collar when you walk, when idle though it's fine, I guess that's why they left it that way, but didn't think of the new hair physics they added. :(

This is why I never could use these outfits longer than 10 mins. I'm ok with some minor clipping but since I play mostly in 3rd person, it's nasty.

Recently I made an interesting custom outfit in Outfit Studio, and it includes the Maxson's Coat (half cut). However it still has the same issues as the vanilla version. I know I can edit the model under OS and try to get it tinier or a bit more far away from where the hair is while running. I suppose it's because I don't have much experience with the brush tool, but if I work too long on an outfit part, it becomes asymetric and weird.

Does anyone have an idea to properly fix this in Outfit Studio?? I really like the collar part, but it seems I'll have to make it tinier or something.

Archived