Why am I getting neck seam with this mod?

Zor2k13

I might not have the latest latest CBBE could that be causing the problems with this mod? http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/48015058.html

Works great as a dom outfit and it is listed as light armor so followers will wear it blah blah. Only problem for me is neck seam even if I use the meshes included instead of using bodyslide for it. Dammit this is a hot outfit I don't want to suffer from neck seam disease lol can someone help thanks.

The kind of neck seam I am talking about is the neck is actually separated from the body just a wee little bit which I noticed was present in some other mod called sweet and sexy lingerie shop but I uninstalled that properly before I started my playthrough. The neck seam only occurs on these outfits nothing else.

EDIT

Using CBBE v3.4d and bodyslide v2.6

Hmm... there is a tri file included and I am noticing some weird stuff when I put on only the shoes there seems to be some part of the legs missing when wearing any of the mod shoes.

SIGH........ this mod unfortunately requires HDT dammit high heels to work and I just installed it for this mod never used it before now. Game crashes without HH installed so I have to use it.

EDIT

Missing calves while wearing shoes was a body slot conflict I fixed it in CK gloves and bracelet had the same problem fixed that too. The body mesh must be slightly different somehow, I checked the texture paths for the body meshes in the dresses and they go to the right place for body textures and not some custom directory. I tried running showracemenu and that didn't fix it either. Maybe the mod author has a custom head mesh? I don't use citrus or whatever other stuff is out there it is the only thing I can think of.

I found a guide by kendo 2 that shows how to change things in nifskope to fix neck seams but it didn't make a difference. Actually the problem doesn't happen for npcs but only for my pc. While playing the sanguine debauchery enhanced mod my character was enslaved and the owner shaved her hair off. After killing the owner and getting free I used showracemenu to change the hair back. So I am thinking there is a head mesh file for pc and I just screwed it up running showracemenu. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

It's just because of the type of body you're using, if the outfit is using a variant of CBBE then it'll just use that body.

But since I can't read japanese I don't know what exact body the page says

If it's the bug with racemenu, (i've had that one too) sliding the 'presets' slider to reset everything and then just remaking your char should work

Archived