sexlab can't find creature animations/not working when it does?

So this whole thing is giving me a bit of a hard time right now. So first run, I install FNIS, FNIS creature addons, and base sexlab. Run it, works fine, on the actual in-game install checks it's showing a '?' for both regular and creature FNIS idles (it seemed to be fine with behaviors and the creature pack existing), but when I ran generate FNIS for users it displayed that it was reading sexlab and the installer itself says it's not necessarily bad if it displays a '?', so I assume its fine and move on. I add creature animations from creature framework and more nasty critters, run FNIS, run on a new save, sexlab can find the creature animations, but I don't test them yet. Still showing a '?' for FNIS idles, but other than that it reads everything, including the FNIS creature pack. Then I install arousal, soulgem oven, and the bukakke textures... sexlab now says it can't find creature animations. So I went and re-installed the creature animations, sexlab nude creatures, and hentai creatures mods. Now it works, but when I tested on a wolf, while the wolf had an animation, the player character was just standing doing nothing, not even triggering an animation of any sort. So I re-install FNIS... now it can't detect creature animations again. 

What the heck is going on that this is happening. I've attached my load order if that helps.

Edit: After installing a new skeleton, sexlab is now finding creature animations again, and I have also confirmed that human animations are simply not playing at all for any actors. 

I would post my papyrus logs if I had them, but after editing my skyrim.ini file they're still not showing up.

loadorder.txt

So this whole thing is giving me a bit of a hard time right now. So first run, I install FNIS, FNIS creature addons, and base sexlab. Run it, works fine, on the actual in-game install checks it's showing a '?' for both regular and creature FNIS idles (it seemed to be fine with behaviors and the creature pack existing), but when I ran generate FNIS for users it displayed that it was reading sexlab and the installer itself says it's not necessarily bad if it displays a '?', so I assume its fine and move on. I add creature animations from creature framework and more nasty critters, run FNIS, run on a new save, sexlab can find the creature animations, but I don't test them yet. Still showing a '?' for FNIS idles, but other than that it reads everything, including the FNIS creature pack. Then I install arousal, soulgem oven, and the bukakke textures... sexlab now says it can't find creature animations. So I went and re-installed the creature animations, sexlab nude creatures, and hentai creatures mods. Now it works, but when I tested on a wolf, while the wolf had an animation, the player character was just standing doing nothing, not even triggering an animation of any sort. So I re-install FNIS... now it can't detect creature animations again. 

What the heck is going on that this is happening. I've attached my load order if that helps.

Did you install a skeleton? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/? Which always gets installed last and when asked to overwrite say yes to all! then run FNIS again and then try again see if that works oh don't forget to mark arm patch in fnis before running...

That oddly enough seems to have fixed the problem with sexlab not finding creature animations, but there's still a problem with creatures having animations but human characters just standing static instead of playing their own animations.

Edit: I'm going to try to get the papyrus logs and see if those can't be of any help.

If you are installing Nude Creatures, Creature Framework and Hentai Creatures separately then uninstall them and use More Nasty Critters instead which includes all three.

Run LOOT.

Run FNIS again and post the output. Any warnings in FNIS will impact the game and must be dealt with.

If you are using Mod Organizer edit your Skyrim.ini through MO to get your papyrus log working and post the result. MO maintains ini files for each profile which may be overriding the defaults.

If you are installing Nude Creatures, Creature Framework and Hentai Creatures separately then uninstall them and use More Nasty Critters instead which includes all three.

Run LOOT.

Run FNIS again and post the output. Any warnings in FNIS will impact the game and must be dealt with.

If you are using Mod Organizer edit your Skyrim.ini through MO to get your papyrus log working and post the result. MO maintains ini files for each profile which may be overriding the defaults.

I did what you said, and now none of the animations are running.

But I have papyrus logs now, so here's that.

Edit: I'm getting an error 403 when I try to attach the log. Any suggestions?

Run LOOT.

Nvm, I copied the logs into a MS Word file and I can upload that. Here are the logs if you need them.

papyrus logs.doc

papyrus logs.doc   2.85MB

That will be part of the problem.Typically the log should be a few hundred KB.

If this log is from an existing save that save is likely done for.

Creature Framework, FNIS and XPMSE do not appear to be installed correctly and the errors are overwhelming your log. GO back through your recent installs and make sure you have all of the requirements. Make sure you have the latest SKSE. There are some additional steps for running FNIS through Mod organizer.

Always test in a new game. You can get into the game quickly by opening the console at the main menu and typing coc qasmoke.

We'll have to see the FNIS output to get any further.

papyrus logs.doc   2.85MB

That will be part of the problem.Typically the log should be a few hundred KB.

If this log is from an existing save that save is likely done for.

Creature Framework, FNIS and XPMSE do not appear to be installed correctly and the errors are overwhelming your log. GO back through your recent installs and make sure you have all of the requirements. Make sure you have the latest SKSE. There are some additional steps for running FNIS through Mod organizer.

Always test in a new game. You can get into the game quickly by opening the console at the main menu and typing coc qasmoke.

We'll have to see the FNIS output to get any further.

Alright, I ran FNIS through Mod Organizer, and everything seems to work fine now. Thanks for your help.

Archived