SexLab Defeat Animations not showing up

Ok, so, I installed SexLab Framework and SexLab Defeat as of late and when I tried them out- the defeat animations don't show up! My character simply falls and gets stripped and that's it. I installed these mods for a more realistic taste for my gaming, but this is most certainly not very immersive with the lack of animation haha

Have you made sure you installed all the requirements for both mods? Did you run FNIS? Did you enable aggressive animations in the sexlab MCM? 

• 10 months later...

Have you made sure you installed all the requirements for both mods? Did you run FNIS? Did you enable aggressive animations in the sexlab MCM? 

I'm only responding this to again because...it's happening again. 

But, yes, requirements checked. FNIS ran. Disabled 'restrict aggressive animations'.

Recently, I had gotten a new graphics card and had ran into a problem whilst doing it, resorting me to do a system refresh. So, I was forced to reinstall Skyrim and reinstall all my mods to get everything working again. Adjusted my load order with LOOT, looks mostly like my old load order. 

I've rebuilt and cleaned both SexLab and Defeat twice, but I'm still running into the issue with the aggressor and my player just standing around naked and moaning. 

I don't remember how I fixed this issue the first time, being that it was months ago. 

I've been looking around in the forums, hoping for an answer, but alas... Nothing has helped yet.

Archived