Obtaining Slaves through Persuasion?

getmilkyone

That does sound mighty interesting... I like the blackmail idea. Currently the deepest 'corruption' style plugin I've found is the vampire Training Cattle mod.

I've downloaded Training Cattle but never used it. How well does it work with Lovers? Any obvious conflicts?

My new character is completely bat-shit evil, but he finished the Knights of the Nine quest and everyone thinks he's above reproach. In a couple of hours (after dinner and after I walk my dog...) he'll have liberated Kvatch.

I'm mulling over ideas on how to use my "fame" as a hero to get female NPCs to sacrifice their bodies for the good of the Empire. As the (future) Hero of Kvatch, I DO NOT have time to be worried about your petty fines. If I want to bend Countess Alessia Caro over her throne - I EARNED that right.

I wish I was Galgat so I could bring these dreams to life.

Training Cattle has been an interesting ride so far, though I've never completed it. It does offer two ways to progress though: the snatch and feed, or the slow seduction. Either way, your targets eventually come to crave your bite and will aid in your snagging even more cattle. There is a long-building quest involved that progresses with the number of populace you corrupt to your touch, and part of the quest specifically targets the nobles (they give you their castles).

What happens after that is unknown to me... I usually have too much fun with my cattle and forget to advance, hehe! No conflicts with Lovers at all - the only problem I've had with it was remembering who I left the training irons on.

I've enjoyed the hell out of it (slow corruption style), but don't always want to play as a vampire. That's where a 'blackmail' type feature would be real intriguing. :D

i enslave them quite easily, slash with spiderweb from 2chlives, that gets the char paralized for two secs, good enough to cast enslave and have a new one :3 or just use my tranquilizer gun (added with boomstick mod), play a vampire is bad for my character's face... i have nothing against vampirism, but aren't vampires supposed to not age?, my lil countess looked like 85 when she is barely 19

Archived