[Help] Asian Dollface problems

Hi i need your help about this mod.

For Asian faces:

I tried to install it with NMM for all races but nothing in game when i change the eyes with ECE they are not oriental.

I tryed to install they extracting texture and meshes to Ygnord folders for costumize it but same result...

I have CBBE body, ECE, ECE extended.

My skin are SG.

What's wrong? I only want to create characters like in this picture:

d83b714f.jpg

But when i try to change nose, mouth, eyes or modify it by the settings they are not oriental.

Please help me this make me crazy and i don't understand what is my error....

thanks in advice for your help...

You need to spend some time experimenting with the different sliders and vertex edit.  The main slider sets of interest would be 'Eyes' and 'Nose' and with the new morphs from ECE Enhanced (AFAIK, not available with RaceMenu), you can accomplish what you want.

Also, don't go into this expecting to recreate the works of others because you will never be totally satisfied with the results.  Use them as reference and go from there.

You need to spend some time experimenting with the different sliders and vertex edit.  The main slider sets of interest would be 'Eyes' and 'Nose' and with the new morphs from ECE Enhanced (AFAIK, not available with RaceMenu), you can accomplish what you want.

Also, don't go into this expecting to recreate the works of others because you will never be totally satisfied with the results.  Use them as reference and go from there.

Thanks for yout answer i'll try.

You are very kind and sorry for my ignorance about it.

No need to apologize, all is good.

I made a CME preset for you to use and tweak if you like.

CME Slot Save #3

post-64505-0-89373300-1457042083_thumb.jpgpost-64505-0-30294400-1457042092_thumb.jpg

Copy '_3_commonTriRaces.slot' to Documents > My Games > Skyrim > CME_Save.

CME Preset 03.7z

Mods used:

Dream Girl body.

Girls of Innocence textures.

SG Hairs.

No need to apologize, all is good.

I made a CME preset for you to use and tweak if you like.

CME Slot Save #3

attachicon.gifpreset03.jpgattachicon.gifpreset3b.jpg

Copy '_3_commonTriRaces.slot' to Documents > My Games > Skyrim > CME_Save.

attachicon.gifCME Preset 03.7z

Mods used:

Dream Girl body.

Girls of Innocence textures.

SG Hairs.

Thanks a lot, very useful! 

If I had any kind of patience or skill with sliders I would dedicate a ridiculous amount of time to sculpting a face, But its hard and time consuming.
That's why there's so many presets out there that people download, It not an exact science especially when mods are added to the mix.

Archived