Help me out. Please.

Im really at a point where i have absolutely no idea how to fix this issue. 

I've searched for threads with this issue just before i was creating this thread, but found no actual solution.

My problem is, that my male character, always takes the part of the female role. No matter what i do.

Im slowly getting quite angry, since im trying to fix this for hours without any shred of success.

I've seriously tried almost everything, but let me just quickly list what ive tried so far:

-> Using +/= to change actors positions. Doesn't work. The character goes back into its same position, after the 7 second cooldown.

-> Changing the Gender in MCM menu to Male/Female, no change.

-> Tried going in with a female character, but here too, she takes part of the female role, and it cannot be changed to the male role.

-> Created a new save, same result

-> Uninstalled FNIS Creature Pack, Behaviour Pack and Sexlab (Everything through MO). Reinstalled FNIS both packs, Sexlab, executed the FNIS tool, Skeleton arm fix selected, closed it and started the game. No change again.

Now im sitting here and trying to figure out how to fix this issue but coming to no results. I seem to be walking in circles for hours.

I would deeply appreciate any help,

Thanks

Well... I cant say I've ever had this problem, I do run into my female characters trying to be male more than I'd like (sometimes a bit of girl on girl is what you're looking for) but that's just due to the animation that gets randomly selected.

Anyways, my advice to you, since you seam to have done all that I would have advised, is to install Sexlabs Cumshot, and give it a try. If for whatever reason Skyrim or Sexlabs or whatever thinks your dude is a chick, with that mod you can kind of force gender. Don't know if it will actually work since its more for making girls into guys, but hey, it may help. If not then I think SLEN (Sexlabs Eager NPCs) has a way to force gender during animations you may want to consider.

Hope you can get it figured out, and good luck!!!!

Edit: read you post again and had a funny thought, did you tick "Gender Specific Animations" in FNIS? I saw you did the skeleton arm patch, but didn't specify the other one that you need to check off, don't know if that may have anything to do with it.

Well... I cant say I've ever had this problem, I do run into my female characters trying to be male more than I'd like (sometimes a bit of girl on girl is what you're looking for) but that's just due to the animation that gets randomly selected.

Anyways, my advice to you, since you seam to have done all that I would have advised, is to install Sexlabs Cumshot, and give it a try. If for whatever reason Skyrim or Sexlabs or whatever thinks your dude is a chick, with that mod you can kind of force gender. Don't know if it will actually work since its more for making girls into guys, but hey, it may help. If not then I think SLEN (Sexlabs Eager NPCs) has a way to force gender during animations you may want to consider.

Hope you can get it figured out, and good luck!!!!

Edit: read you post again and had a funny thought, did you tick "Gender Specific Animations" in FNIS? I saw you did the skeleton arm patch, but didn't specify the other one that you need to check off, don't know if that may have anything to do with it.

Thanks for your reply.

Ive downloaded both and tried them, with SLEN my character goes into female mode, even though i selected the option "i want to ride you".

With the Sexlabs Cumshot mod, i managed to initiate use him as a male (by making him trans), but only for the dialogue sex, it still hasn't solved Sexlabs in general and he still goes into female mode.

Hoping for more good replies,

Thanks in advance

Damn, well that sucks, sorry I couldn't help...

Ive saw your edit regarding the "Gender Specifc Animations", i haven't had it installed.

I tried to update my FNIS, but it tells me that there are no gender directories(?)

"No GENDER directory male

No GENDER directory female"

What does that mean?

Ive saw your edit regarding the "Gender Specifc Animations", i haven't had it installed.

I tried to update my FNIS, but it tells me that there are no gender directories(?)

What does that mean?

Do you have a custom skeleton installed? like XPMSE?

What does that mean?

No, i just have the regular XPMS installed, not the extended one.

What does that mean?

huh, well I remember that that warning did come up for me once, but I can't remember why exactly, I thought it was the skeleton, but you have one so it's not that.

But I think this is the root of your issue, I could be wrong, but I think that your game isn't recognizing the difference between males and females, animation wise.

What does that mean?

huh, well I remember that that warning did come up for me once, but I can't remember why exactly, I thought it was the skeleton, but you have one so it's not that.

But I think this is the root of your issue, I could be wrong, but I think that your game isn't recognizing the difference between males and females, animation wise.

That's also what im thinking.

But im really at a dead end here.

So, if anyone knows further.. 

Okay, quickly reporting back now.

Apparently i found out a "workaround". 

Thank you Brimstone for the SLEN suggestion.

What i did now was following: I initiated the "act" with a dialogue, since it does work with SLEN. Apparently i did not even need to change to trans for it getting to work.

Now, what bothered me was the fact, that i dont have all those options like in the general Sexlab mod, for this issue however, i found a solution. Simple yet brilliant.

I installed SPS, which allows me to switch to other animations anytime i wish.

So, after the dialogue, i get into the act, switch from there on to the desired animation and this.. seems to solve the problem.

Im not sure if it is stable, since ive tested it just a few minutes ago, but it appears to be logical.

Picking the right dialogue option -> Getting into the act -> Changing to any animations as i please.

That's all i wanted and it works now.

I will come back to this thread if my workaround fails.

Thank you Brimstone for your suggestion with SLEN and for your time.

Archived