Need Help With Phantom Headparts

I'm having problems with scars and beards appearing when testing my custom race in showracemenu.  I purposely left out those headparts for my custom race, but they appear anyway in the SCARS and BEARDS sliders.  This has something to do with the proxy race (Nord) and Racial Compatibility adding the custom race to the formlists used by the proxy race, at least that is what I have concluded.

I'm using a custom race morph so adding the proxy race as the Morph race will bypass the custom morph and adding the custom race as the Morph race will 'break' the morphs so leaving out the Morph race fixes that particular problem.  However, the Nord scars and beards are appearing in their respective sliders and they float over where they normally appear on the face.

Anyone knows how to 'block' those Nord headparts from appearing and maybe do so without blocking them from the other races?

Archived