Bodyslide Stretching

Privateer

Do you mean you have two skeletons or bodies at the same time? If so then yes that would be a problem, If you mean using HDT and TBBP at the same time then no I do it on all my saves.
Usually when something like that happens to me I reinstall my skeleton and let it override everything it asks too, I'm not sure why but that usually fixes it considering my skeleton is usually more up to date than most loverslab mods that have a skeleton file in it already it actually makes sense that it would fix it, You can also try reinstalling bodyslide, Cleaning your mods with TES5EDIT after running loot to see what mods have dirty edits, Or simply avoiding bodymorphs in racemenu as I tend to do since they've never worked for me either.

Umm, I only use UNPB and nothing else but when I try to use Bodyslide to change it into Manga body, then that start to glitch out, any tips ? It would be nice to have the bodies with bouncing and collision.

When you open the bodyslide studio tool remember to select UNP HDT or UNP TBBP if it has those for UNP that is, I myself use CBE so I don't have any real experience with UNP but I don't believe that the imitation bodies provided in the bodyslide studio are HDT or TBBP compatible, I may be wrong but altering the body with morphs may also affect this as well.

To me it honestly looks like a skeleton issue though, Every time I had something similar happen that's what caused it.

Do you have the latest XPMSE and bodyslide installed?

Uh huh, I do have xpmse.

Maybe my installation order is wrong ?

So what I did was:

1. UNPB

2.TBBP

3.Leyenda Fair Skin.

4.XMPSE

5.HDT

6.Bodyslide.

Oh dear I hope you don't mean that's the load order in your data file if you mean the order of how you installed it then that doesn't matter really, In any case none of those things should conflict with each other however I have had skin altering mods make my bodies look wonky or otherwise different than they should.

Try disabling the skin one and load up a new game so you don't corrupt your save to see if that's the issue, Past that I'm not really sure what's wrong, The skeleton should be allowed to overwrite anything it asks you to though.

Uh huh, I do have xpmse.

Maybe my installation order is wrong ?

So what I did was:

1. UNPB

2.TBBP

3.Leyenda Fair Skin.

4.XMPSE

5.HDT

6.Bodyslide.

Oh dear I hope you don't mean that's the load order in your data file if you mean the order of how you installed it then that doesn't matter really, In any case none of those things should conflict with each other however I have had skin altering mods make my bodies look wonky or otherwise different than they should.

Try disabling the skin one and load up a new game so you don't corrupt your save to see if that's the issue, Past that I'm not really sure what's wrong, The skeleton should be allowed to overwrite anything it asks you to though.

Well I'm stumped, You may have to forego the hentai body if you want it to go smoothly.

Aww, I kinda want the bodies tht people created in the pictures.

Can you created bodies with large breats with bouncing enable? If I may ask.

And thank you for your previous responds.

Yes you absolutely can I've seen it plenty of times before, I just use the vanilla CBE curvy though as I don't understand many things about modding still.

Mine bounces and jiggles perfectly fine but I don't think you should give up, I'm just using a preset no real effort involved.

But I've seen hundreds of altered bodies work perfectly fine.

Nope, running, sprinting,tec basically any movement will stretch the breasts.

All I can say is that sounds like a skeleton issue as it has really this whole time, I don't know what else would do it as I've never messed around with racemenu morphs before.

Bodyslide only works for cbbe or uunp bodies, period. You cannot expect unpb to work with bodyslide. When you install bodyslide and outfit studio you will be given the option to install uunp and cbbe or one or the other or both. If you decide to install and use uunp for your body, you still have to install a unp compatible texture set, those are not included. Once you done that only uunp bodies created in bodyslide will work, if you build a cbbe body the textures will be messed up. After you've installed those, you need to install hdtpe and I personally install finis, and then xpmse skeleton. After you do this you must run the generate_finis_for_users exe. Now open bodyslide and select the body type im the upper left box depending on which you chose to use (UUNP or CBBE). In the box underneath you'll see a myriad of presets for different shapes and copies of some of the other body types that are available. These aren't the real shapes, they're approximations of those shapes created with either CBBE or UUNP. Once you've selected one, or moved the sliders around to get a shape you like click the large build button. That will build the naked body, the one you see without clothes on. To get clothes to fit that shape you must install clothing (individual or sets) which are converted for bodyslide and build those as well using the batch build process.

I know it seems like a lot, but it's easy once you've done it. Remember if you want jiggle and bounce you must select a body in he upper left box that supports hdt or tbbp like "Unified UNP HDT" or "CBBE Body HDT". Hope this helps.

Bodyslide only works for cbbe or uunp bodies, period. You cannot expect unpb to work with bodyslide. When you install bodyslide and outfit studio you will be given the option to install uunp and cbbe or one or the other or both. If you decide to install and use uunp for your body, you still have to install a unp compatible texture set, those are not included. Once you done that only uunp bodies created in bodyslide will work, if you build a cbbe body the textures will be messed up. After you've installed those, you need to install hdtpe and I personally install finis, and then xpmse skeleton. After you do this you must run the generate_finis_for_users exe. Now open bodyslide and select the body type im the upper left box depending on which you chose to use (UUNP or CBBE). In the box underneath you'll see a myriad of presets for different shapes and copies of some of the other body types that are available. These aren't the real shapes, they're approximations of those shapes created with either CBBE or UUNP. Once you've selected one, or moved the sliders around to get a shape you like click the large build button. That will build the naked body, the one you see without clothes on. To get clothes to fit that shape you must install clothing (individual or sets) which are converted for bodyslide and build those as well using the batch build process.

I know it seems like a lot, but it's easy once you've done it. Remember if you want jiggle and bounce you must select a body in he upper left box that supports hdt or tbbp like "Unified UNP HDT" or "CBBE Body HDT". Hope this helps.

Hmm, I see, I shall try these options and hope it works. Thank you very much for the information.

Archived