Beta bad for mod usage?

Snazzishoez

I'm not sure if it's common knowledge to not use the beta version of FO4 when using mods, but it's become quite the hassle.  I don't see anything here on LL about it, so I'm guessing it's something you guys know to stay away from?  I had a couple days to wait for the latest F4SE update.  They're very good at updating and fast, but it seems since they've updated just yesterday there is another need for an update again. 

Just wondering, is everyone here not using the beta?  I'd opt out, but the option somehow disappeared overnight. 

If the Beta option disappears it means there is no beta.

Meaning all mods have to update now, if they didn't do it for the beta. If their content is affected by the changes.

I opted out of it to be on the safe side.

No kidding.  Had all kinds of problems after this last update.  Reinstalling and hopefully I'll opt out before modding again.  What a mess.

Archived