This issue has been resolved

Sexlab isn't meant to be installed through mod managers, just install it manually.

Whoever told you that is full of it - It installs perfectly fine through mod managers.

Sexlab Wont install through mcm, I've tried to delete skyrim and downloaded it again, I have all the required mods and I run skse through steam.

As MrSm1th said, please provide more and detailed info.  Also reread the OP for the SexLab Framework and the pinned thread in the SexLab Technical Support thread.

Are you clicking the "install" text on the left or the right?

Clikc where it says "install" on the right.  I made the same mistake, I thought it was the install button they were talking about.

I read on a post somewhere on here the other day where a person made the same mistake as well.

Does it give you an error message? is the enable option grayed out and you can't click it? details, details

It does not give me an error message, I dont se an enable option, heres a screenshot of what happenes when I click it (I only use the required mods and alternate start) This is the console aswell), sorry for giving you guys so little information, Im pretty new to mods. Ask away if there's anything else!

Are you clicking the "install" text on the left or the right?

Clikc where it says "install" on the right.  I made the same mistake, I thought it was the install button they were talking about.

I read on a post somewhere on here the other day where a person made the same mistake as well.

I dont see the install button on the right, where is it?

post-788682-0-44660500-1456844079_thumb.jpg

post-788682-0-92679700-1456844240_thumb.jpg

post-788682-0-26840600-1456844318_thumb.jpg

where it says "Install/Update Sexlab 1.61b"

;)

oh, well that does'nt look like a button XD, Thanks, I will test that ;)

Sorry for my bad english, english is not my first laungage

Im so sorry guys, apperently I missed the bitton on the right thinking it was a text, Thanks for replying so quick

Archived