Decided to throw this up here, could definitely have used some of the armors I have seen on this site and could use help in my next large scale mod.

I give up how do you embed on this site hehe

Will link to the nexus link and post the whole descript below

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16461

Descent into madness is a split quest epic mod in the Sheogorath scheme of TES adding over a hour of game play for each side. To start your epic Journey Take a nap in your bed at breezehome, you need it you're tired.

Over 350 unique audio files, hundreds of scripts and dozens of epic scenes and unique characters await you in this Epic journey into madness or dementia.

Hundreds of hours of work went into making this 99% bug free and a fun, enjoyable, and memorable experience

Full Playthroughs might be uploaded in the future, but as of now the mod is to epic to give it all away.

I do recommend CBBE http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666

and Apachi Hair http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

Although they are not necessary to actually play the mod, and who doesn't have CBBE anyway

-WARNING- NOT A LORE FRIENDLY MOD SCHNARF SCHNARF

-WARNING- SAVE OFTEN, I HAD 0 RESTRAINT ON KILL SCRIPTS ON MY TRIALS

-WARNING- SAVE OFTEN IF YOU ARE ON A LOWER END MACHINE, SOME DUNGEONS ARE INTENSE

-Not so grave WARNING- This will replace nightingale some padded and jarl clothes with other armor graphics but only while the mod is active, if you have other armor in your data folder it will over-wright anything in my BSA but the odds of a compatibility issue are negligible-

Also this is kind of unbalanced but it shouldn't be in the too hard department ever, I taught myself the CK over the last month so I kind of had to keep refining crap I already did. If a real programmer looked at this he'd be like WTF, it has redundancies for its redundant redundancies. Hehe Also because of something buggy in the ESM Captain Jack is a pussy half the time and unkillable the other half. If bethesda actually used this for creating Skyrim I want to know their suicide rate. But really props to them, the CK is unbelievably powerful and I have only scratched the surface thus far.

The next mod being storyboarded should add 8-15 hours of gameplay with a epic campaign across entirely new areas of map. I could seriously use help with landscape, dungeon design etc, also to make that work would be help in how to integrate one esp with another though probably duplicating a cell from a esp with another active would work.

Also give some love to my guys at

stoneproonline.com for hiring my fat ass, I'M NOT UNEMPLOYED ANYMORE OMG

But seriously if you or anyone you know works with any stone or even just has granite that needs cleaned, hit them up, more work for them is more for me and I could do with not starving. They ship anywhere as far as I can tell from filling out UPS orders this week :) It's this or paypal donations lulz!

Installation

-Unzip and put Descentintomadness2.esp and bsa into your data folder

-NPC's.esm is included but as far as I can tell it does not need to be active although you might want to just in case

-Uninstall simply delete above 3 files

Compatability issues

-None as far as I know

-Armors might be different depending on armor mods you have installed but will only visually affect characters int he mod

-Will update as we find any

Bugs

-The usual skyrim pathing AI bugs, 9 times out of 10 they tend to work themselves out in-game.

-Possible script/graphical bugs but there are dozens of redundancies in place.

-(Random) Minor AI bug at end of Dementia chain, it just screws with map marker for end of quest, get off your ass and find the Jarl yourself!!!

-On a load of a new character after doing part of the mod on a different character, things bug out, restart of game client neccesary, no feasable way around it, on death reloads etc have no issues.

Have fun and please comment if you liked it, the rest of you can fuck off, that was hundreds of hours of work :P

If you need to get ahold of any of the voice actors for voices you like in game, get in touch with me, I heard Jay is up for doing lots of sex scenes!!!

CREDS

My man Jay for all his hard work and voiceovers, he made my life incredibly easy in some aspect and in others he wouldn't stop sending me voice files for one crazy Jarl, give him some love.

James (Jay) Appleyard http://appleyard-voiceovers.webeden.co.uk/ @JaysVoiceOvers

My girl Jordie, for voiceovers and one hell of an uplifting and energy inducing voice, she was my cup of coffee in the mornings and kept me upbeat sometimes.

Jordie Wierenga

Props to Gorgina for voiceovers and also being upbeat and keeping my company whilst I was scripting and wanting to commit seppeku

Gorgina Ward http://www.youtube.com/NekoLucaCosplay

To Melissa for Voiceovers and stepping up at a late stage when I needed someone.

Melissa Morgan www.melissa-morgan.com

For Sarahs amazingly insane Swedish voice, is it just me or do they sound nuts by default in that language?

Sarah Maynard-Enoch

The band Autumn Stay for Trailer music

https://www.facebook.com/AutumnStay

My man fg109 for saving my life on scripts and helping prop me up till I learnededed myself

Grimraven1 for character modeling as well as encouragement along this insane route

Scrivener07 for his papyrus reference, couldn't have attempted this without it

jojjo for allowing use of his Silverlight armor in my mod

maniczombie for use of his posh mudcrabs in my mod

Zotman12/Hentai for use of Succubus armor and hentingale

• 2 weeks later...

Just a bump and an honest and strong recommendation for this mod.

It's not an adult mod, though there is some flirty dialog. What it does feature is funny, sharp dialog; great voice acting; some thoughtful visual foreshadowing; fun fights.

You'll need to uninstall it once you play through (because of some issues in Whiterun), but it's worth playing.

Ugh.

Yup, there are more people interested in a quick & pervy mod than a good quest or quest chain. Look at all the idiotic YouTube videos showing off new armor & spells by slaughtering townsfolk.

On the flip side, and speaking as someone who loves this mod, one drawback that probably hurt downloads was that the mod isn't idiot proof. Some people just won't install a mod that has to be played through and uninstalled; they can barely work out how to hit the Download with Mod Manager button once, and as soon as they go into Dragonsreach with the mod installed they'll think their game is broken.

Not defending; just noting.

Its official, the Alicia mod passed this one in d/l... FML

Cant wait to get the arnold one out but it may be a while, my VA got actual paid decent work so hes out for a few weeks, just going through programming arnold to destroy every bit of lore and suspense or anything in the game

GET DOWN ITS A DRAGON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

YOU LOOK STUPID LITTLE GIRLY MAN GET UP DO SOMETHING

ITS A SPIDER SMASH IT

LOOK THAT GUYS GONNA GET HIS HEAD CUT OFF LETS WATCH MAYBE HE BE LIKE CHICKEN AND RUN AROUND SPURTING HAHAHA

WHY ARE YOU SNEAKING WE NEED TO KILL PEOPLE

etc etc etc, Im sure my VA will go crazy with more but we are thinking 500+ lines ranging from everywhere

LOOK THAT LITTLE BOY IS CREEPY HE WANTS TO KILL PEOPLE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITh THIS PLACE

THAT IDIOT IS DANCING WTF AND THE LITTLE GIRL SHE HAS SHARP TEETH LETS HIT HER WITH A STICK

And we are going to have him follow the player from the second after character creation, where he will taunt you for being stupid and laugh at the guy shot by arrows, then he will meet you outside the starting cave and you will never be able to get rid of him AMG!!!

Best Idea ever imo...

lol get lydia and

YOU ARE A SNOOTY BITCH WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, GO MAKE ME A SANDWHICH

oh ya and jays idea for tullius first scene

WTF WHY IS THERE A WOMAN HERE IN THE ARMY PLACE, IS SHE THE COOK, NO SHES WEARING ARMOR WHY THE HELL IS SHE WEARING ARMOR TELL HER TO GET IN THE KITCHEN WHERE SHE BELONGS

Its official' date=' the Alicia mod passed this one in d/l... FML

Cant wait to get the arnold one out but it may be a while, my VA got actual paid decent work so hes out for a few weeks, just going through programming arnold to destroy every bit of lore and suspense or anything in the game

GET DOWN ITS A DRAGON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

YOU LOOK STUPID LITTLE GIRLY MAN GET UP DO SOMETHING

ITS A SPIDER SMASH IT

LOOK THAT GUYS GONNA GET HIS HEAD CUT OFF LETS WATCH MAYBE HE BE LIKE CHICKEN AND RUN AROUND SPURTING HAHAHA

WHY ARE YOU SNEAKING WE NEED TO KILL PEOPLE

etc etc etc, Im sure my VA will go crazy with more but we are thinking 500+ lines ranging from everywhere

LOOK THAT LITTLE BOY IS CREEPY HE WANTS TO KILL PEOPLE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITh THIS PLACE

THAT IDIOT IS DANCING WTF AND THE LITTLE GIRL SHE HAS SHARP TEETH LETS HIT HER WITH A STICK

And we are going to have him follow the player from the second after character creation, where he will taunt you for being stupid and laugh at the guy shot by arrows, then he will meet you outside the starting cave and you will never be able to get rid of him AMG!!!

Best Idea ever imo...

lol get lydia and

YOU ARE A SNOOTY BITCH WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, GO MAKE ME A SANDWHICH

oh ya and jays idea for tullius first scene

WTF WHY IS THERE A WOMAN HERE IN THE ARMY PLACE, IS SHE THE COOK, NO SHES WEARING ARMOR WHY THE HELL IS SHE WEARING ARMOR TELL HER TO GET IN THE KITCHEN WHERE SHE BELONGS

[/quote']

Yes! YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Anything with a house modification will screw with it, and top of load order is always best imo :P

CTD on startup = mod conflict

CTD on load screen = load order/save game conflict

Top one tends to only happen with housing mods or not loading apachii hair

Second one, get a Ouija board and light some candles have a Séance w/e works for you :P

GL I tried to make it proof v a lot of mods but other modders aren't so considerate and thus conflicts abound.

There is word it might conflict with sanctuary mods for dark brotherhood but can;t really confirm or deny that one and not really sure why the hell it would in the first place.

Anything with a house modification will screw with it' date=' and top of load order is always best imo :P

CTD on startup = mod conflict

CTD on load screen = load order/save game conflict

Top one tends to only happen with housing mods or not loading apachii hair

Second one, get a Ouija board and light some candles have a Séance w/e works for you :P

GL I tried to make it proof v a lot of mods but other modders aren't so considerate and thus conflicts abound.

There is word it might conflict with sanctuary mods for dark brotherhood but can;t really confirm or deny that one and not really sure why the hell it would in the first place.

[/quote']

ROFL!!! That was a good laugh :)

-- got several housing mods, really have no clue why modifying Proudspire would mess with Breezehome. Skyrim is so odd sometimes. Oh well, off to buy some candles :D

TBH it could just be mods you have had over time corrupted your shit in some way or another, I have loaded my mod perfectly fine with other mods enabled where ppl said they had trouble, but if i left those mods on for a couple hours and ran around the world then suddenly my mod crashed the game.

Fucking modders are idiots, they screw with shitons of crap with no full realization of how it affects the game long term, then comes me, who put hundreds of hours into making my mod bug proof and i get hosed :P

My mod will never corrupt or degrade any files, you can turn it off mid quest turn it off and on 500 times reload it a billion times and it will never affect your game files, that's a fucking guarantee, although at this point given the lackluster d/l and shit I shouldn't have even given a crap.

TBH it could just be mods you have had over time corrupted your shit in some way or another' date=' I have loaded my mod perfectly fine with other mods enabled where ppl said they had trouble, but if i left those mods on for a couple hours and ran around the world then suddenly my mod crashed the game.

Fucking modders are idiots, they screw with shitons of crap with no full realization of how it affects the game long term, then comes me, who put hundreds of hours into making my mod bug proof and i get hosed :P

My mod will never corrupt or degrade any files, you can turn it off mid quest turn it off and on 500 times reload it a billion times and it will never affect your game files, that's a fucking guarantee, although at this point given the lackluster d/l and shit I shouldn't have even given a crap.

[/quote']

Sorry man, was not trying to be negative. Usually on implimenting mods, I have screwed something up, that's the only reason I brought up anything negative. The mod looks great. When I have time I will clean up my stuff and see what is the conflict. Bet I know what it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded yesterday, played it once today. First impression: Awesome mod, awesome design, great dialogues!

Only problem I had, is that Alicia (I had her following me) disappeared before the end of the last quest.

Is it intended that you can't travel to the other village after completing the quests?

btw: I stumbled upon Decent Into Madness after having found your Painslut mod here on LL.

Downloaded yesterday' date=' played it once today. First impression: Awesome mod, awesome design, great dialogues!

Only problem I had, is that Alicia (I had her following me) disappeared before the end of the last quest.

Is it intended that you can't travel to the other village after completing the quests?

btw: I stumbled upon Decent Into Madness after having found your Painslut mod here on LL.

[/quote']

Ya unfortunatly I was not aware of the navmesh bug before making this mod. I beleive it is fixed though I have not tested it yet, but I only wanted you to be able to go back to the side you helped.

Followers would bug out the second time you visit either town due to that gd bug :P Reloading the alicia mod should fix it anyway. whether or not bethesda fixed the navmesh bug there is a workaround for my future mods so no worries there

• 5 months later...

Been a while but figured I'd update here. Released a vanilla compatible version though hearth fire causes ctd's still. Got contacted by the editor for PC Games a German magazine and they are going to do a write up and add it in their DVD they send out with each magazine. So yaaay for me I guess ;P

Been a while but figured I'd update here. Released a vanilla compatible version though hearth fire causes ctd's still. Got contacted by the editor for PC Games a German magazine and they are going to do a write up and add it in their DVD they send out with each magazine. So yaaay for me I guess ;P

Congrtas man.

YOU ARE NOT REAL I DENY YOU EXIST!!!

'grats!!! Was an awesome mod. Loved it. One of my favorites