Silver Hair Color Mod?

Gogmazios666

Ok so I have a question for all of you modding genuises here at loverslab. So I'm looking for a siver hair colored mod in Skyrim. I've tried using different combos in ece with the color slider but none come out silver they are just very light blonde. Now the reason I know it's possible is because SkyrimGtx the dude who got his site shutdown of whatever had a nice character with teh silver hair color I want so if anyone knows how to do it please do tell me.

use lightblue to get silver hair, i don't know how it works on ECE, but it's not hard to make it on racemenu

also, it'll depend on the texture used on the hair, i only had problems with the hairs from nume nume hair pack, but almost everyone from sg hair pack i tested worked just fine

To get silver/white hair, you're going to want these settings on you ECE color slider.

Set the hue to somewhere in the blue range...preferably on a lighter blue like 65ish.

On saturation, you want it set low, like...15 or so?

On brightness, you want it set somewhere in the upper range...I recommend somewhere between 60 and 85.

Then finally on alpha, I personally have that set to max, but you might want something different.

Archived