View File

First off, I made this "lore friendly" mod for myself. Anyone mentioned below that objects to me posting this here on LL, just let me know as I'm more than happy to take it down.

UPDATE:

* All new Wild Huntress Armor - Snow Leopard mod is available. Armor has been modified for use with Darknsky's UUNP fishnet stockings.

* Wild Huntress Armor - Stocking Mod - This is the standard sabre cat Wild Huntress armor by Deserter X, but modified so one can use Darknsky's UUNP Charming High Heels fishnet stockings, which can't be done at the moment. If you have Wild Huntress already installed, you should remove it. Thank you to Deserter X / Brokefoot for the permission to use their files.

* Added Sabre Cat and Snow Leopard textures to be used with Darknsky's UUNP Charming High Heels fishnet stockings that can be used with these armors. Install info below.

I'm a big fan of Deserter X's armor mods. His stuff is always really top-notch and one that I like in particular is Wild Huntress ( <--- Link to Gamefever's UUNP BodySlide Conversion) - I like women in fur). I use a female character, so often times I'll start a new game using that armor, doing the "bad-ass wild woman out in the woods" thing, trying to beat the odds against stronger, more heavily armored foes. While running around in one's birthday suit is OK, I feel it's sexier to have a little something on. That being said, one thing i don't like about Wild Huntress armor is the bra. There's nothing wrong with it per se, just that it covers too much for my particular taste. I'd like something a little smaller.

So I decided to make an SLBikini (by Xemoses) using the Wild Huntress texture. And seeing that I'm a UUNP HDT guy, I also used the great conversion by Darknsky. My little mod simply adds two (2) new craftable / temperable SLBikini's in Sabre Cat and Snow Leopard. I modified Darknsky's .esp so that ID numbers, etc., wouldn't conflict with the original mod. One can still make the black, pink and red bikini's, as well as the big cat versions. It's noted within the esp that this is Darknsky's conversion, I just modified textures. I also removed the shiny specular map and added a "fur" normal (bump) map - although it's hard to tell b/c the bikini is so tiny. :)

INSTALLATION:
1 - Required / Most Important: Go over to Darknsky's Conversion Page HERE and download the SLBikini mod with the killer UUNP HDT BodySlide Conversion files. Install with your fav Mod Manager. (in fact, DL all his stuff, it's really nice!)

2 - Download and install my SLBikini - Big Cats mod.

3 - Download and install my Wild Huntress Armor - Stocking Mod or Wild Huntress Armor - Snow Leopard mod - or both.

4 - Start game, craft bikini, Wild Huntress armor and Darknsky's fishnets. Now run around like a crazy woman with a death wish.

I hope everyone enjoys this, All credit for this mod goes to Deserter X, Brokefoot, Xemoses and Darknsky, not me. Please be sure to endorse, give kudos to or invite those folks over to your house for the Holidays. Better yet, buy them a new car (Jag F-Type or C7 Corvette).

Sabre Cat / Snow Leopard Fishnets:

1 - Download and install Darknsky's Charming High Heels mod from HERE .

2 - Navigate to directory "Data\Textures\clothes\chighheels". Download one of my texture files into that directory and expand the zip file.

3 - Rename the standard black fishnets file: s1_d.dds to s1_d_ORIGINAL.dds (or whatever you want) or just make sure to keep an original file copy someplace so you can go back to black when you want to.

4 - Now rename my file: s1_d - Sabre_Cat.dds or s1_d.dds - Snow Leopard.dds or s1_d.dds - Snow Leopard Ver 2.dds to s1_d.dds. That's it. Grrrr!

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/23/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Darknsky's SLBikini UUNP HDT + Bodyslide
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

Man, I can't wait for a bodyslide of this to come out.

Umm, there already is, click the link.

Sorry, I was thinking of CBBE bodyslide.

After making my comment, I figured that what you meant. I'm sure someone will make a conversion.

This looks great! Too bad i'm already set and locked in with the cbbe body. I already have a bunch of mods that require cbbe. I hope this becomes cbbe compatible soon.

Thanks DR.  Yeah, wish there was a CBBE version, but I can't do it myself (too lame).

This looks great! Too bad i'm already set and locked in with the cbbe body. I already have a bunch of mods that require cbbe. I hope this becomes cbbe compatible soon.

Thanks DR.  Yeah, wish there was a CBBE version, but I can't do it myself (too lame).

Lol I feel lame whenever I express wishes that a mod can be this way, or be compatible with this mod or that.. It's like "do it yourself if you really want it". I would if I could, I'm still learning the very basics of Creation Kit. Anyway, thanks for creating this. I'm sure it will be CBBE compatible soon so I shall thank you now bc when it does i'ma gonna git that. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't get a bra bodyslide option when i downloaded bodyslide files you linked too and it changes the body completely when my follower puts it on. the sl bikini you linked to only had the files for that outfit on that page not the snow leopard.

What? I probably didn't explain things very well.  1st off, you need the Wild Huntress UUNP BodySlide mod by Gamefever. Since the original mod is UNP, hence no BodySlide files, I just assumed folks would automatically look for that. Sorry about that.

I didn't get a bra bodyslide option when i downloaded bodyslide files you linked too...   Again, that's my fault, as I should have also linked to the UUNP BodySlide page mentioned above, not just the original mod - which is standard UNP..

and it changes the body completely when my follower puts it on...   I'm not sure what you're doing or what follower you mean, but you need to have a custom follower mod, make a new body for her - in BodySlide, hold down "CTRL" + click "Build" to place the new body .nif file in the BodySlide directory, then move that file into your follower's "meshes" directory.  My mod has nothing to do with the BodySlide aspect.

the sl bikini you linked to only had the files for that outfit on that page not the snow leopard...  Of course not. But you need to install the SL Bikini mod though to get the mesh files. My Snow Leopard mod then gives you the snow leopard textures.

If you still have problems, I can walk you through it. But be specific as to how and what you're doing and if you have a "custom" follower or not.

I didn't get a bra bodyslide option when i downloaded bodyslide files you linked too and it changes the body completely when my follower puts it on. the sl bikini you linked to only had the files for that outfit on that page not the snow leopard.

What? I probably didn't explain things very well.  1st off, you need the Wild Huntress UUNP BodySlide mod by Gamefever. Since the original mod is UNP, hence no BodySlide files, I just assumed folks would automatically look for that. Sorry about that.

I didn't get a bra bodyslide option when i downloaded bodyslide files you linked too...   Again, that's my fault, as I should have also linked to the UUNP BodySlide page mentioned above, not just the original mod - which is standard UNP..

and it changes the body completely when my follower puts it on...   I'm not sure what you're doing or what follower you mean, but you need to have a custom follower mod, make a new body for her - in BodySlide, hold down "CTRL" + click "Build" to place the new body .nif file in the BodySlide directory, then move that file into your follower's "meshes" directory.  My mod has nothing to do with the BodySlide aspect.

the sl bikini you linked to only had the files for that outfit on that page not the snow leopard...  Of course not. But you need to install the SL Bikini mod though to get the mesh files. My Snow Leopard mod then gives you the snow leopard textures.

If you still have problems, I can walk you through it. But be specific as to how and what you're doing and if you have a "custom" follower or not.

Ahh ic. Thanks for the reply.

I downloaded the orignal wh armor mod and gamefevers BS uunp files and now can build the meshes but only for the original mod. it's actually just when my follower puts on the bra that the body completely changes(WH snow leopard bra). The meshes for WH-snow leopard and the original WH mod have two different pathways, i tried building it in bodyslide then renaming it to the WH- snow leopard file in it's meshes folder but that didn't work. It'd be cool to have both though, one orginal color and one snowleopard.

I haven't tried changing the texture for sl bikini yet though. So basically for the original WH armor you have to take the snow leopard textures and put them into the textures folder of the original mod to change it to that? Is there now way to get both outfits fitted for the body i have since like i said building it in BS only gets me the files for the original mod of WH armor?

I downloaded the orignal wh armor mod and gamefevers BS uunp files and now can build the meshes but only for the original mod. it's actually just when my follower puts on the bra that the body completely changes(WH snow leopard bra). The meshes for WH-snow leopard and the original WH mod have two different pathways, i tried building it in bodyslide then renaming it to the WH- snow leopard file in it's meshes folder but that didn't work. It'd be cool to have both though, one orginal color and one snowleopard.

I haven't tried changing the texture for sl bikini yet though. So basically for the original WH armor you have to take the snow leopard textures and put them into the textures folder of the original mod to change it to that? Is there now way to get both outfits fitted for the body i have since like i said building it in BS only gets me the files for the original mod of WH armor?

OK - If I understand you correctly, do you want both the sabre cat and snow leopard outfits  - one of each for your character and one each for your follower?  You can't do that, due to game limitations. The "base" game has one set of armor / clothes for everyone. So you need to choose who will wear what - and kinda dedicate that armor to that person. One could spend hours changing the game to have duplicate armor and clothes directories so that everyone has a unique set of armor, but it'd be a lot of work.

Example: When you make a WH bra (the original mod or mine) for your player in BS and click "build", it sends the bra mesh files to " Data\meshes\DX\WildHuntress" directory. That's the only directory for that armor, so there's only one set, Therefore, if your player has huge tits and your follower has little tits, if you give your player's bra to your follower, she will now have huge tits - because that's the armor (aka body) mesh you just made. It's just the way it is.

My WH Armor Mod - IF you want to use stockings

As it says on the description page, if you're using the original WH mod, remove it. My WH-Stocking Mod replaces it. It's the exact same same mod, but modified so that one can use also use the stockings. Otherwise I think the skirt disappears if you enable the stockings.

My WH Snow Leopard Mod -

You don't need to do anything as far as taking textures, moving them, etc. as you said. I'm not sure why you're doing that as the snow leopard textures are part of my WH Snow Leopard mod.

Now, in BS you should have a preset for your player and one for your custom follower bodies. If you don't, make them.  :)   Load the body of your choice.  Remember - you have NO BS presets for snow leopard  - you are using Gamefever's WH presets for the "standard" WH armor. If you just click "build", it'll send those files to the directory I mentioned above in the example. Which you DON'T want.   Instead, hold down "CTRL" + click "Build". That will place files (example) " DX_WH_bra_0.nif and " DX_WH_bra_1.nif" into the " Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide" directory.  Take those two files and move them into " Data\meshes\c5k\WH_Snow" directory and rename them WH_Snow_bra_0  and  _1.nif respectively.  Follow that process for each piece of armor and your done.

The only mod where you need to rename textures is the stockings texture file(s), since I wrote to Darknsky to get permission to modify his stockings mod to make things easy. However, he has never responded, so one has to manually rename those textures.

Hope all this helps.

OK - If I understand you correctly, do you want both the sabre cat and snow leopard outfits  - one of each for your character and one each for your follower?  You can't do that, due to game limitations. The "base" game has one set of armor / clothes for everyone. So you need to choose who will wear what - and kinda dedicate that armor to that person. One could spend hours changing the game to have duplicate armor and clothes directories so that everyone has a unique set of armor, but it'd be a lot of work.

Example: When you make a WH bra (the original mod or mine) for your player in BS and click "build", it sends the bra mesh files to " Data\meshes\DX\WildHuntress" directory. That's the only directory for that armor, so there's only one set, Therefore, if your player has huge tits and your follower has little tits, if you give your player's bra to your follower, she will now have huge tits - because that's the armor (aka body) mesh you just made. It's just the way it is.

As it says on the description page, if you're using the original WH mod, remove it. My WH-Stocking Mod replaces it. It's the exact same same mod, but modified so that one can use also use the stockings. Otherwise I think the skirt disappears if you enable the stockings.

My WH Snow Leopard Mod -

You don't need to do anything as far as taking textures, moving them, etc. as you said. I'm not sure why you're doing that as the snow leopard textures are part of my WH Snow Leopard mod.

Now, in BS you should have a preset for your player and one for your custom follower bodies. If you don't, make them.  :)   Load the body of your choice.  Remember - you have NO BS presets for snow leopard  - you are using Gamefever's WH presets for the "standard" WH armor. If you just click "build", it'll send those files to the directory I mentioned above in the example. Which you DON'T want.   Instead, hold down "CTRL" + click "Build". That will place files (example) " DX_WH_bra_0.nif and " DX_WH_bra_1.nif" into the " Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide" directory.  Take those two files and move them into " Data\meshes\c5k\WH_Snow" directory and rename them WH_Snow_bra_0  and  _1.nif respectively.  Follow that process for each piece of armor and your done.

The only mod where you need to rename textures is the stockings texture file(s), since I wrote to Darknsky to get permission to modify his stockings mod to make things easy. However, he has never responded, so one has to manually rename those textures.

Hope all this helps.

I play as a male character right now so i'm not wearing it only one of my followers. i just meant if you could have both the orange outfit and the snow leopard outfit and switch them in and out on your follower depending on what mood you're in for. i am only using one preset for all npc's so no problem there with bigger and smaller tits.

the problem i see is as you said since when you build the mesh in bodyslide it goes to the DX folder of the original mod and therefore the mesh in the snow leopard folder doesn't get changed and that's the one i have a problem with since there is no BS data for it, i can't build it and only can use the mesh for that outfit that came with the mod, which changes my followers bodyshape from the preset i'm using, it's actually the only piece that changes their shape, the skirt doesn't change their shape(still talking about the snow leopard outfit) doesn't fit exactly perfect but still doesn't change her shape like the bra does.

My WH Snow Leopard Mod -

Hope all this helps.

I play as a male character right now so i'm not wearing it only one of my followers. i just meant if you could have both the orange outfit and the snow leopard outfit and switch them in and out on your follower depending on what mood you're in for. i am only using one preset for all npc's so no problem there with bigger and smaller tits.

the problem i see is as you said since when you build the mesh in bodyslide it goes to the DX folder of the original mod and therefore the mesh in the snow leopard folder doesn't get changed and that's the one i have a problem with since there is no BS data for it, i can't build it and only can use the mesh for that outfit that came with the mod, which changes my followers bodyshape from the preset i'm using, it's actually the only piece that changes their shape, the skirt doesn't change their shape(still talking about the snow leopard outfit) doesn't fit exactly perfect but still doesn't change her shape like the bra does.

"when you build the mesh in bodyslide it goes to the DX folder of the original mod and therefore the mesh in the snow leopard folder doesn't get changed and that's the one i have a problem"

That comment tells me you aren't doing what I said to do. Please reread. You DON'T NEED different BS WH presets for both the sabre cat and snow leopard since they're the same "size" meshes. Actually, you can take all of your mesh files for the DX\WildHuntress directory and copy them to the snow leopard directory - " Data\meshes\c5k\WH_Snow" - because they would be exactly the same, since you're only using one follower.

If you are building meshes that apparently have no affect on your follower, then I'd say there's a problem with your BodySlide install.

My WH Snow Leopard Mod -

Hope all this helps.

"when you build the mesh in bodyslide it goes to the DX folder of the original mod and therefore the mesh in the snow leopard folder doesn't get changed and that's the one i have a problem"

That comment tells me you aren't doing what I said to do. Please reread. You DON'T NEED different BS WH presets for both the sabre cat and snow leopard since they're the same "size" meshes. Actually, you can take all of your mesh files for the DX\WildHuntress directory and copy them to the snow leopard directory - " Data\meshes\c5k\WH_Snow" - because they would be exactly the same, since you're only using one follower.

If you are building meshes that apparently have no affect on your follower, then I'd say there's a problem with your BodySlide install.

Still not working, i built the sabre cat outfit for your stockings mod in BS went in game the bra fitted to my followers body perfectly for the sabre cat outfit but the skirt would not even show up on my follower which could maybe mean a slot conflict.

the snow leopard bra still dramatically changed the shape of my follower though so building the sabre cat in BS had no effect for me at least in game for the snow leopard as you said it would. i don't think it can be my BS install because a bunch of other outfits are working and like i said the bra for the sabre cat outfit worked.

My WH Snow Leopard Mod -

Hope all this helps.

Still not working, i built the sabre cat outfit for your stockings mod in BS went in game the bra fitted to my followers body perfectly for the sabre cat outfit but the skirt would not even show up on my follower which could maybe mean a slot conflict.

the snow leopard bra still dramatically changed the shape of my follower though so building the sabre cat in BS had no effect for me at least in game for the snow leopard as you said it would. i don't think it can be my BS install because a bunch of other outfits are working and like i said the bra for the sabre cat outfit worked.

"a slot conflict."   No, that's what I changed in my WH mod so that the skirt and stockings would both show.

"the bra fitted to my followers body perfectly"  If it fit perfectly and you did what I said for the snow leopard, that has to fit perfectly also. It's the same mesh.

I don't know what else I can tell you other than what I've already explained and you must have something messed up somewhere. All the mod's work fine and after over 1200 downloads, you seem to be the only person having this problem. Sorry I can't help you further.

• 3 months later...