Issues with the skin on female bodies

Reaper121

I'm not sure what is causing it, but there is a section on the shoulder of any female wearing clothing that shows shoulders where the skin appears to be missing and has an oval cover that goes from a deep red on the outside to a reddish gray in the middle.  Load order is as follows:

Fallout4.esm

Homemaker.esm
ConcealedArmor.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esp
TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
vepsrewardsx2.esp
vepsvendorscapsx6.esp
RechamberingPlus.esp
Covenant Turrets.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
DarkerNights.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
BetterNightVision.esp
Fr4nssonsLightTweaks.esp
slootyVaultSuit.esp
Synth MegaPack.esp
SynthHand.esp
SuperNaturalEyes.esp
GOREmod.esp
functionalrings.esp
Craftable Armor Size.esp
ConcealedArmor.esp
JB - DomiRaider.esp
SkjAlert_RS-.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
SettlementContainers_NoRespawn.esp
Buildable_PAFrame_v1.3.esp
BetterWeaponModDescriptions.esp
ASCOCait05.esp
ASCOCurie03.esp
ASCODanse02.esp
ASCOPreston02.esp
Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp
JamaicaPlainExpansion.esp
ImmersiveScrapping.esp
Scrap annoying things.esp
Homemaker - Greenhouse Disabler.esp
CBBE.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
CROSS_MismatchedEyes_BlindEyes.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
RebuiltCroupManor v1.3.esp
RebuiltTaffingtonBoathouseLoreFriendly v1.1.esp
zWInsanity.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
Armorsmith Extended NightVision.esp
dD-Action Ragdoll Force.esp
HairVariations_FairyTails.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp
HairVariations_Elegant.esp
HairVariations_Sophisticate.esp
HairVariations_Conversions.esp
Piper05.esp
Higher Female Protagonist Voice - Type E1.esp
Crocodile Hairstyle.esp
CROSS_Cybernetics.esp
CROSS_ExoFrame.esp
CROSS_Uni_BosUniform.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
VanillaExtensions.esp
Crafting Workbench.esp
Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp

Hope that worked right

Come to think of it, my Synth Uniform also went missing.  If I add it using a console command, it adds the weight to my character, but nothing shows in my inventory.

I'm not sure what is causing it, but there is a section on the shoulder of any female wearing clothing that shows shoulders where the skin appears to be missing and has an oval cover that goes from a deep red on the outside to a reddish gray in the middle.  Load order is as follows:

Your list shows  CBBE  but no outfits/clothing..    The dark shoulder patch is most commonly associated with not having installed at least the  "CBBE vannilla outfits " as well.    You can find it right there in the same files list , just under the main  CBBE download in nexus.

The armors on the CBBE page don't cover them all, just a select few of them.

If you want a full replacer, get Tie's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE. Better shaped and covers all the outfits. And if you want skimpy stuff, still get Tie's Vanilla Outfits and then install 2pac's Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer (on Nexus or on Loverslab) afterwards. Then just run Tie's conversions through BodySlide first, and then 2pac's afterwards. 2pac's conversions don't have all the outfits done either, so thus why I say to get Tie's as well to cover the ones that 2pac's doesn't.

But like Jn-Panower said, it is caused by not having CBBE outfits on a CBBE body. CBBE is not compatible with vanilla or JB, so you need to convert the vanilla stuff to CBBE so you don't have texture glitches like that.

I did have it installed previously, and had uninstalled it thinking it might have been causing the problem. Will try reinstalling it and see what happens.

Edit:  Didn't work, still have the patch on the shoulder, and now a darkening of some sections of skin on the legs

A dumb question but, did you run Bodyslide yet? Did you install Bodyslide?

If you installed the CBBE armors from the link I gave ya, you still have to run Bodyslide to get them to fit your character. Otherwise, it does nothing and you'll still be stuck with the vanilla armors on a CBBE body.

After you install the armors, you gotta go into your Tools folder and run the Bodyslide program. Select your body type and then Batch Build all the armors to your body type.

A dumb question but, did you run Bodyslide yet? Did you install Bodyslide?

If you installed the CBBE armors from the link I gave ya, you still have to run Bodyslide to get them to fit your character. Otherwise, it does nothing and you'll still be stuck with the vanilla armors on a CBBE body.

After you install the armors, you gotta go into your Tools folder and run the Bodyslide program. Select your body type and then Batch Build all the armors to your body type.

I tried that, I think, and I'm still having the same graphical trouble.  Not entirely sure I'm using Bodyslide right, is there a tutorial i can look at somewhere and see if I screwed up somewhere?

It's pretty simple once you see it.

Basically;

1. Open BodySlide.

2. Under Outfit/Body select CBBE Body.

3. Under Preset, select your body preset (CBBE Curvy, Slim, a downloaded preset, etc etc).

4. Click the big Build button on the bottom. This builds your base body.

5. Click Batch Build in the bottom left.

Now a window pops up with a bunch of outfits. If you don't need to do anything specific, then just click the Build button at the bottom and let it do it's thing. It'll run through all your outfits and fit them to your chosen preset. Once it is done, it will pop up a box saying it is done. Click okay, and close.

That's all there is to it.

This is also assuming you have BodySlide enabled outfits/armors installed in the first place. Like the ones I linked in my post above.

If you're using Tie's conversions, when you click Batch Build, a bunch of armors named "tie-<something>" will be shown. All of 2pac's will say "2pac<something>". If you want to do them separately, select just the ones named "tie-<something>" first and run those. Then do another Batch Build and do the "2pac-<something>" ones afterwards. That is assuming you're using both of those.

It might sound complicated, but it really isn't. It couldn't be more simpler honestly. Sadly the actual BodySlide page doesn't really tell anyone how to use BodySlide for the first time, just information on Outfit Studio only. So you're kind of boned if you've never used it before, unless someone explains it to you step by step.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask any more questions if you get stuck. :)

Archived