Furry mod

Force2013

Hello i would like to get some help with my helmet i'm trying to do but i have no idea how to do the uv textures and export it correctly.

i ripped the model from second life and my goal is to try to make furry race to skyrim. and anyone who would like to help is welcome

i got tons of sexy furries to export but sadly only models no textures.

post-16250-13597875253346_thumb.png

post-16250-13597875254339_thumb.png

<-- 3d model obj file

if you're using blender, open a second view port (in 2.4x you right click the top of the screen when you get the drag arrows) then change that to the UV editor, next you need to, with your mouse cursor hovering over the 3d view, press the U button and select UV unwrap. lastly use the uv editor, in blender, to edit the output lightly so you can understand where everything is, you need (and that is a NEED!!!) to select fit islands (or whatever it's called). this will make sure that everything is caught in the UV editor so you can save it as a .png and edit it in photoshop.

I'm not sure, but I think if you use the khajiit head as a base, it might keep the animations. I'm not going to pretend to know anything about it really, but if it doesn't have animations, it may as well be that crappy renamon mod for oblivion...I want a GOOD renamon mod...Renamon is sexy, even if you're not furry. XD

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be making tons of cool animal races for Skyrim had the Creation Engine been more forgiving about custom races with custom geometry. Bethesda made things too complex.

This.

If we can figure out how to get it to work. Furry races everywhereeeee.

Archived