Need some help on female characters

Euritar73

I'm curious as to what mods are considered the better ones to use to create a female character and too make better npc females? I've noticed that they all have the same breast size, etc. I'd like them to have different sized breasts, pubic hair, more hairstyles and colors, eye colors, lip shades, maybe have their butts sway and breasts jiggle a little as they walk or run. Also any mods for more clothing and armor for the ladies.  I've looked on here and on nexus but there are quite a few different ones.  I am rather new to modding, I currently have all the patches for skyrim and the dlc's, skse, skyUI, nexus mod manager and loot. Also, any mods for characters to have sex as well. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

For your female characters go download the hdt vagina all in one, it includes different body types, texture, npcs replacers, along with hdt physics for breast, butt, belly and of course as the name suggests the vagina too.

If u want even more variety in npcs go download npcs of dibella with its requirements.

For your female characters go download the hdt vagina all in one, it includes different body types, texture, npcs replacers, along with hdt physics for breast, butt, belly and of course as the name suggests the vagina too.

If u want even more variety in npcs go download npcs of dibella with its requirements.

Sadly it was taken down before I could get it! Would love a link if anyone has it still. 

Thanks and Cheers

That mods no longer available. Does Not mean with a little poking around you cant achieve the same thing Id stat buy grabbing bodyslide and I recommend the uunp options. With that + the race menu addon and race menu you can setup inis to automatically give every single female npc in game the own unque shape every single time you start a game for me carotta has different sized tits, legs, but, arms for each character I have and the shapes locked into that save. Im much to tired to help you setup this right now or even hunt down all the threads you need but im willing to jump in here and help you figure it all out tomorrow.

Other mods I recommend you look into is S.O.S that will cover all your guys having working dicks in game and give them a decent looking mesh/texture plus it has the added benefit of a pubic hair addon for females. With my game every single female in game had 1 of 4 possible 3d auto hiding color matching pubes with a smaller chance of being shaved. The script does have a minor problem sometimes of not matching a npc's hair to the pubes but doubt you'll really notice.

Sex wise at minimum you need sexlab installed but that alone won't add sex to the game it just controls the animations used so you also need more of those N.S.A.P and or S.L.A.L has more. To make it possible to go screw someone you'll need a mod that adds it there's a shitload of them my favorite for me to use when I just wanna fuck is sexlab eager npcs it adds dialog you can configure different ways to start sex. 

I advise you to look at these 2 lists and look at mods that may interest you myself and others will be happy to help you get things rolling best way for use to help is you let us know what your in to or ok with and well make recommendations. and oh btw i highly recommend since your just starting out ditch nmm and go with mod organizer its far superior altho can a be a pita to figure out how to get it going. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30855-devious-skyrim/

Archived