HELP please! My Skyrim is broken....

RikuCaboose

I installed a couple of mods I was interested in but I guess they conflicted with each other too much and were causing problems, so I went to remove them and stick to the ones that were compatible with each other. But the damage had been dealt. I thought uninstalling all the mods and starting from scratch would work, but instead of resetting the game to vanilla, it not only did so, but now everyone is frozen in place, not moving at all. Even in new game the cart isn't moving. I uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, even with the disk. I did run the FNIS generator for users but it still isn't working. I want to play skyrim again, any help is appreciated.

You're saying that, with a freshly installed Skyrim, without any mods installed AT ALL, VANILLA AS FUCK, you cant get the game to work? Forgive me but I am a bit confused by what you're trying to say. I get the jist of it. You reinstalled multiple times but from what i'm reading is that you are also trying mods after a fresh install. Verify that the game runs as it's supposed to first without using ANYTHING mod related AT ALL, including SKSE. If the Vanilla Launcher loads the game and it runs fine, then begin from there. If something is amiss, then you know that something went wrong with your install.

I installed a couple of mods I was interested in but I guess they conflicted with each other too much and were causing problems, so I went to remove them and stick to the ones that were compatible with each other. But the damage had been dealt. I thought uninstalling all the mods and starting from scratch would work, but instead of resetting the game to vanilla, it not only did so, but now everyone is frozen in place, not moving at all. Even in new game the cart isn't moving. I uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, even with the disk. I did run the FNIS generator for users but it still isn't working. I want to play skyrim again, any help is appreciated.

After running FNIS, you should also run LOOT. Beside sorting your load order, LOOT will show you which mods might be in conflict or/and missing co-depend mod . I would strongly suggest you to run Tes5edit to check the errors too.

this also happen to me too but only cart isnt moving so i uninstall fnis creature and install it again that  fix the problem.  well are you using a mod manager??

You're saying that, with a freshly installed Skyrim, without any mods installed AT ALL, VANILLA AS FUCK, you cant get the game to work? Forgive me but I am a bit confused by what you're trying to say. I get the jist of it. You reinstalled multiple times but from what i'm reading is that you are also trying mods after a fresh install. Verify that the game runs as it's supposed to first without using ANYTHING mod related AT ALL, including SKSE. If the Vanilla Launcher loads the game and it runs fine, then begin from there. If something is amiss, then you know that something went wrong with your install.

After running FNIS, you should also run LOOT. Beside sorting your load order, LOOT will show you which mods might be in conflict or/and missing co-depend mod . I would strongly suggest you to run Tes5edit to check the errors too.

First is: I have tried running full vanilla from the vanilla launcher without installing any mods so that way I could avoid problems, but apparently whatever problem the mods had caused didn't go away. And I'm not programming smart but I'll try my best with LOOT and Tes5edit, hopefully those will work.

Archived