Breasts and ass won't change height when sneaking

th8827

Hello. I think that I may have screwed something up. I tried using bodysliders for the first time, and I attempted to adjust my character's physique. After doing so, I built the body, batch built the armor, and when I got into the game, my character's ass and breasts no longer adjust height when sneaking. It looks like she has 2 pancakes in her pants, and two more stuck to her chest... I have a Khajiit character, but it happens to humans, too.

I have CBBE v3 and HDT Physics Extension, since most Sexlab stuff seems compatible with CBBE (I would prefer another body type...) I reiterate that I have never used Bodysliders before, and that program was a bit confusing to look at.

Any advice would be appreciated.

On an unrelated note, is the Skyrim Legendary Patch compatible with regular Skyrim with all DLC?

Hello. I think that I may have screwed something up. I tried using bodysliders for the first time, and I attempted to adjust my character's physique. After doing so, I built the body, batch built the armor, and when I got into the game, my character's ass and breasts no longer adjust height when sneaking. It looks like she has 2 pancakes in her pants, and two more stuck to her chest... I have a Khajiit character, but it happens to humans, too.

I have CBBE v3 and HDT Physics Extension, since most Sexlab stuff seems compatible with CBBE (I would prefer another body type...) I reiterate that I have never used Bodysliders before, and that program was a bit confusing to look at.

Any advice would be appreciated.

On an unrelated note, is the Skyrim Legendary Patch compatible with regular Skyrim with all DLC?

i was having the same problem and i fixed this morning, it was my xp32 maximum skeleton extended, at the time i instal the xp32 i didnt have plans to habe cbbe tbbp, but then i install the tbbp, and this morning i remember that during the instalation of the xp32 there was an option of the tbbp that i didnt select, so i uninstal the xp32 and install it again and select that tbbp option, and walá, now i have bouncing boobs and booty whit out the chair boob in the air glitch :D

Archived