View File

Ported from the files by fizz at mods247. I was unable to contact fizz to ask about porting. So if requested I will remove the mod.

Features:

• 2 modular craftable items so you can change your look in game without ever leaving. All the modular pieces need to be built with the same BodySlide preset if you choose to use BodySlide.
  • 12 uniquely configurable "pre-made" outfits. Use BodySlide to zap parts on/off via checkboxes. You can have a different body size for each one. They all share the default female skin texture file. If you want to change that you'll need to make your own material file and edit the nif after building.
  • You can edit each of the 12 outfit presets and change the default zap slider options individually.
  • I've already set up each of the 12 outfits to only have one piece of non overlapping item showing. You could, if you wish, have it clip multiple pieces together. Just uncheck all the zaps. You've been warned. This is not recommended to build and use in that way.

How to use:

• You will need the at least the base file archive. Install manually or with NMM or similar. This includes a CBBE curvy body size and modular setup.
  • Base file includes only modular models. Crafting options for pre-made are present but will be invisible until built with BodySlide.
  • For BodySlide options for Modular pieces also download+install the BodySlide for Modular archive.
  • For pre-made outfits (1-12) you need the base archive and the modular BodySlide files installed. Then you can use BodySlide to customize the outfit slot options and build. This is so that you can edit the modular pieces/sliders in their own project and save and it works for both the modular and pre-built options without double editing.

Requirements:

1. Armor Weapons Keyword Community Resource (AWKCR)
  2. Armorsmith Extended (AE)
  3. (optional) BodySlide

How to get in game:

• Craft at Armorsmith Workstation under Casual Outfits.
  • First you will see the 2 modular items and a builder item for the pre-made outfits.
  • After making the builder item you need to close and reopen the workbench for the outfit recipes. This is to prevent clutter in the menu if you don't want the outfit recipes. If you want to remove the recipes from the list later, you can drop/sell the MISC item in your inventory.
  • Alternatively you can use the console with the following item id's.
    you can use 'help blacktalon 4 armo' for the in game list.
    #modular outfits
    #Boots biped 33 only
    player.additem xx000813

#No Boots biped 33 and 36
    player.additem xx00083d

#prebuilt full outfits biped 33 only
    player.additem xx000841
    player.additem xx000842
    player.additem xx000843
    player.additem xx000844
    player.additem xx000845
    player.additem xx000846
    player.additem xx000847
    player.additem xx000848
    player.additem xx000849
    player.additem xx00084a
    player.additem xx00084b
    player.additem xx00084c

Known Issues:

• Equipping the Outfits 1-12 without first building in BodySlide shows an invisible body. This is by design. You *must* build the outfit with BodySlide before using it. If you upgrade the base zip this will overwrite any previous pre-built outfits you have built with BodySlide. You will need to rebuild them or back them up before upgrade. This is so the game doesn't CTD if you don't build the files before trying to use them first. Starting with v1.3 upgrading the main mod files does not overwrite/delete built Outfits.
  • If you don't build the modular parts with the exact same pre-set in BodySlide, you will get horrible clipping.
  • The outfits don't have the mod slots for changing the parts of the armor. DUH! That's for the 2 modular item options.
  • First person view only shows sleeveless arms. This is due to using the 1st person female arms model. They're naked. There's no solution in place to be able to use the actual armor model in 1st person without glitching the view badly.

Ok new ESP uploaded. Fix implemented is to use the normal female 1stperson arms. So the only drawback is that if your 3rd person view has the sleeves on it, you won't see them in first person view. Only time that seems to be visible anyway is when swinging a weapon or fists. Slightly immersion dampening but I wouldn't call it breaking.

Only alternative I can think of is for the 12 outfits, to put in *another* 12 1st person build options with zap masks for each part. But that becomes way too complex for most people to bother doing so I left it on the regular 1st person arms.

If you (re)installed the base zip and not just the esp zip it would overwrite the outfit nif's and you have to rebuild bodyslide. This is because the base zip includes 12 dummy blank nif's. This is so people who don't read the instructions and Build the outfits in BodySlide don't crash the game because of missing files. The alternative would be to include 12 base pre-built outfits but that increases the file size about 12mb for anyone who doesn't/won't use them. This is covered in the "Known Issues" area of the mod post. I will add a disclaimer to the top about upgrades.

• 3 weeks later...

I like what you've done with the 12 pre-made outfits and Bodyslide zap customizability.  I just have to get through the winter so I can start rockin this outfit.  Was there an issue porting the long boots with the stockings?

I cut off the feet. Otherwise no.  :blush:

"Switching Outfit # in BodySlide doesn't update the preview properly. I've already informed ousnius and provided details. If you change the slider preset or hit a zap slider checkbox it will refresh and show you the proper model."

This was fixed with v3.2 by the way, so you can remove it from the description. ;)

"Switching Outfit # in BodySlide doesn't update the preview properly. I've already informed ousnius and provided details. If you change the slider preset or hit a zap slider checkbox it will refresh and show you the proper model."

This was fixed with v3.2 by the way, so you can remove it from the description. ;)

Thanks for the reminder. I had the update on my todo list because I wanted to verify with my own testing first. But real life came up and I forgot. I put a strikethrough on it in case people are using an outdated version. Maybe after the next update I'll just remove it completely.

I like what you've done with the 12 pre-made outfits and Bodyslide zap customizability.  I just have to get through the winter so I can start rockin this outfit.  Was there an issue porting the long boots with the stockings?

I cut off the feet. Otherwise no.  :blush:

In that case, and pardon me if I'm wrong, but from your response it sounded like you've added them already, and I think you haven't yet.  So I was just wondering what's up with those.

I like what you've done with the 12 pre-made outfits and Bodyslide zap customizability. I just have to get through the winter so I can start rockin this outfit. Was there an issue porting the long boots with the stockings?

I cut off the feet. Otherwise no. :blush:

In that case, and pardon me if I'm wrong, but from your response it sounded like you've added them already, and I think you haven't yet. So I was just wondering what's up with those.

maybe I'm confused about what you're talking about. do you have a screen shot? maybe a link to the mod that has them? when I went looking to port this I found 3 different downloads with different content.

*Edit: Ok I think I figured out what you're talking about. I looked at the original mod page again and I see a pair of boots, with leg armor, and lace top. Are those the ones?

Awesome. I think will be more great the if each outfit accessories can be actual separate since got modular.

Most of the stuff to do that is in the ESP already. One would only need to specify an ARMO record to point to the appropriate ARMA's. I didn't do it because it starts causing incompatibilities due to the biped slot requirements. This way if someone is so inclined and has the proper skill they can fit it to suit their desire.

Here's what's missing.  It's the long over the knee boots with the lace stockings, the arm armor, the sleeves with gloves, and the armored bikini.  Those are 7B meshes, just in case the process is different, but if you don't have CBBE meshes for them then I guess they'll be useful.

I may not get around to finishing it up. The gloves are just flat out a royal pain. The armored bikini looked strange when I tried to do it last. The build in morphing of Outfit Studio using the skyrim cbbe to fo4 cbbe distorts the mesh a bit. More noticeable when you start adding back morphs for the body size changes via some sliders. Manually remodeling a 7B mesh to fit FO4 cbbe is not something I'm skilled enough to work on.

As for the laced boots. That one's a bit trickier since it has the armor with the leggings and such. Not the most complicated thing to deal with but real life has kicked in so there's not much time for this stuff right now. By the time I have time again I probably will have forgotten about it.

• 2 months later...