Model/Skeleton Issues

Hi all, have a bit of an issue with the female models in my game. I downloaded some Bouncing boobs skeletons to stop the boobs-into-infinity issue, but I must've downloaded too much, or the wrong thing, because now all women have massive breasts, (even though I use 3M and breasts are usually B's/C's) and some clothes have been changed to skimpier versions. Fair enough if you like it, but personally I think they look a bit silly, especially as their breasts shrink as soon as they get naked.

So basically I'm wondering if anyone knows how to undo this, as I overwrote my backup Data file before I realised how much I'd messed up.

Some photos as well to help identify it as I haven't been very descriptive!

http://tinypic.com/r/2nvcko/6

http://tinypic.com/r/3324d2h/6

Cheers for reading!

To clean this up, I would rename your data folder to some other name and then in Steam go to properties for FalloutNV and have it check integrity of local game cache.

This will redownload either everything or the parts that you need. So I would do this overnight, or something, and not right before I wanted to do anything with the game.

You installed the entire BnB, which is a complete body and clothing replacer instead of just picking the skeleton from the archive, which is probably what you wanted to do. You'll need to hunt down all files you accidentially installed and remove them by hand (use the original archive as reference) and then reinstall your original body and clothes replacer. Unless of course you used FOMM to install, then you can just uninstall BnB via the package manager.

Archived