Animation Issue?

Vault-Meat

Hmm, i am not familiar with NMM, so there may be some "proper" way of doing this with NMM that i do not know about,

but essentially, you need to run the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" - which you should be able to find in Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\

...i am not sure how up-to-date this video is, but maybe it can help:

I installed it on NMM, how do I run it?

I'm only using Nexus Mod Manager for Fallout 4, but the process is the same.

Check the button on the far right of the toolbar, it should have your Bodyslide, FNIS, and other tools.

003.png

Click the little arrow and if you see FNIS in there, just click it and it'll open and you can run it.

If it's not in that menu, you have to add the location manually. To do that open your settings

004.png

Switch to the "Supported Tools" tab

005.png

Just have to click the "..." next to "FNIS Path" and browse to where FNIS is installed.

Again, I'm only using NMM for Fallout 4, so I don't have FNIS listed.

Still looking for help.

Hi, I had the same problem. For me going to MC menu and there in LoversLab Framework installing it resolved my problem.

I'm sorry, what is the "MC" menu?

MCM = Mod Configuration Menu. When you press Esc you have option to manage mods setting, its provided by SkyUI and is required before LoversLab installation.

Archived