Devious Devices/ Helpless/ Submit

I hate coming here to ask questions like this because to me it seems like something that should be quite obvious or at least an "inform" tab in the mcm menu. But how exactly are you supposed to "struggle" to get out of being bound on the floor? I'm not talking about the obvious "how to" undo bindings to remove devious devices from opening the items menu, I'm talking about how you're bound on the floor attempting to "struggle" to escape after the rape animations are over.

I keep getting this message saying "rolled blank out of blank" which goes largely unsuccessful apparently at escaping, but I was wondering if there was a secret hotkey that speeds this up? Because I'm searching through the mcm menus of everything related to Submit, Devious Devices, Deviously Helpless & etc. but I don't see anything like a hotkey for struggling to escape.

If it's just completely luck-based then in my opinion, even if it's just me, I'd appreciate an update in the future where a "struggle to escape" hotkey can be enabled in the mcm menu. Otherwise, my character is more likely to die of starvation because of my iNeeds mod & just being stuck laying there for forever. lol

It's not Devious Devices or Deviously Helpless causing it, they just use the standard Tab key to escape from the armbinder. I've not used Submit so maybe it's that.

This doesn't help you directly I know, but it sounds like a process of elimination to find the mod that's causing it

Yeah it's Submit that's causing it. I just don't know if there's a secret hotkey that will let me speed up the dice roll or something, I think it might be N7 (Numberpad 7) like it is to submit for default, but it doesn't specify that it's used to resist or struggle to escape from being bound on the ground after the assault, which is what I'm confused about.

Like I said, if that's working as intended, then my suggestion is still the same for my opinion is that there should be a "resist" or 'struggle" option to try and break free after the assault, like there is for Defeat in which you just tap the A & D keys repeatedly till it fills up the bar to prevent attackers from assaulting you. It just makes Submit more "user friendly" in my opinion, i don't even have "hardcore mode" active.

If the hotkey to try wriggling out of her bindings (again, I'm talking about how you're bound on the ground, unable to move because your arms & legs are tied up, I know how to use the item menu to take off individual bindings like the chastity belt & etc.) is the same hotkey as it is to submit to your attackers, then I would suggest to the mod author to at least inform people using his/her mod that the "submit" key is also the "same key" that is used to try breaking free of the bindings that keeps you bound on the ground.

• 1 year later...

I have been unable to get the bindings to break with either tab or the submit key in fact I'm not sure I'm even getting my character to try. If the commands have been working there haven't been any messages to let me know that my attempts are failing. I have been trapped near a hostile camp for well over an hour in real time now. The tab key seems to be useless and the submit key did not appear to be working until my character was suddenly assaulted by a nearby npc at which point the submit key finally did something and caused my character to attempt to submit after the npc had taken the binding off. But as for either of those keys acting as a hotkey for attempting to free your character they don't appear to be serving such a function nor do any of the other keys on my keyboard.

Archived