Need help for my succubus playthrough

Johnnyone

Hello,

i want to start a new game where my character is a succubus. My goals are normaly just to do quests (Mainquests and so on) with the difference that i use mods like SD+, CursedLoot, Defeat and so on. This time my goal is atleast the vampire side from the Dawnguard DLC (because i just got it and i played on the other side). I know there are mods like Deadly Drain, PSQ Succubus and Succubus race, but i don't know which i have to use for my playthrough.

How i imagined to play:

Im a frost mage who is a succubus. The human form should be a completly normal human form without any evidence that the character is a succubus (well except the way how i dress :D). Also there is the law that "everything satanic or daedric is forbidden in the society" which mean when someone is seeing me as a succubus they run away/attack me. I can switch between the to forms but at an aroused level of 95 the character is forced to stay in the form. I shouldn't have any buffs for being a succubus in the human form. When i transform into a succubus the character should be a bit bigger and also with bigger boobs and ass (but not to much), also different hairstayle (i think i go with short hair for human and long for succubus). In this form the character has a buff for health/mana/damage and so on and should be able to fly (flying optional when its impossible). Having a dick in this form is optional, but would be great because for raping other females. Of course there should be a lifeforce/energy lust what ever resource. Since im playing on the vampire side i would like to replace the vampire form (including debuffs and buffs) with the succubus form. Since i use mods that are using DD items the succubusform shouldn't have problems with them.

I think i forgot somehting and i set many other rules how i play the game but thats about it. I know most of this is possible with PSQ Succubus, but i have problems to costumize the succubusform and i don't know if this is compatible with Deadly Drain or Succubus Race. The good thing about Succubus Race are the costumize options and the the vampire is replaced by the succubus (i think). Deadly Drain looks fun and i like the features from there.

I think a mix of all 3 of them should be perfect, but again i don't know if they are compatible with each other (for example buffs and i think they all use their own drain energy life lust resource what ever).

I posted it here in the Adult Mods section because its about mods.... i think... :s

Thanks for the answers.

I know most of this is possible with PSQ Succubus, but i have problems to costumize the succubusform and i don't know if this is compatible with Deadly Drain or Succubus Race.

PSQ is compatible with DD ^^

Nice^^ but there is still the problem that the succubus doesn't replace the vampire form :-/ Becaue i think i have to be a vampire to play on the vampire site and being a vampire is like a succubus (drinking people to stay alive) and i don't want to handle both forms at the same time <.< Lets say i ignore the vampire form, but then i get debuffs when i don't drink blood (is that right?).

Also there is still the problem that i don't know how to customize the succubus form (i use PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest Transform Package 3.2):

Horns: TDN Equipable Horns -> Dragonbone or Goat (the psq package has only the daedric)

Bodytattoo: Tribal Body Tattoos -> All tattoos (the package has only for the arm and the legs in black and idk if they glow)

Tail: HDT Tails Wearable -> Snowdragon (the package has only the alduin tail)

Hair and eyes: I didn't decided yet, but it would be great to know where i have to put the hair files and how to change the color of th eyes.

I know i have to take the meshes and the textures for the horn and the tail, but for example the horns that i want don't have a texture file and only 1 mesh.

I, too, would like to know how to customize the horns. I'm looking at the meshes right now, and I'm seeing two different horns for the Alduin version: AlduinHornsF.nif and AlduinHornsGND.nif; which one should I put in the mesh folders for PSQ?

I think GND is just the thing when you drop it on the ground. The horns you get from the psq package contains horn_0 (for low body weight) and horn_1 (for high body weight). Since there is only 1 alduinhornF i dont rly now what you could do :-/. Maybe rename the alduinhorns in Horn_1, replace it with the horns from the psq package and make sure that your character has a body weight of 100. But i dont think that things like that are working.

• 1 month later...

Hey! This is a month old, but what the heck, I though I'd chime in.

Deadly Drain and PSQ are fully compatible, with, as far as I can tell, DDs Lifedrain becoming PSQs new feeding Method.

SuccubusRace Lite is a bit superflous in this combination, but should provide Conflicts, aside from adding another Drain and transform to your menu. I'd probably consider going without it. (Also note that, in my Experience, while it is compatible, SuccubusRace's changes tend to not get acknowledged by VampiricThirst, if you want to use that one)

Furthermore, you might wanna consider adding Sexlab Hormones into the mix - it provides an ingame-way too turn from mortal and succubus and provides integration for DD, PSQ and even Puppetmaster... however I personally dislike the Skilldrain Succubi do under it.

If you want to keep your load minimal, however, PSQ has you covered on all your fronts.

Hey! This is a month old, but what the heck, I though I'd chime in.

Deadly Drain and PSQ are fully compatible, with, as far as I can tell, DDs Lifedrain becoming PSQs new feeding Method.

SuccubusRace Lite is a bit superflous in this combination, but should provide Conflicts, aside from adding another Drain and transform to your menu. I'd probably consider going without it. (Also note that, in my Experience, while it is compatible, SuccubusRace's changes tend to not get acknowledged by VampiricThirst, if you want to use that one)

Furthermore, you might wanna consider adding Sexlab Hormones into the mix - it provides an ingame-way too turn from mortal and succubus and provides integration for DD, PSQ and even Puppetmaster... however I personally dislike the Skilldrain Succubi do under it.

If you want to keep your load minimal, however, PSQ has you covered on all your fronts.

Thanks for your answer^^ Still don't know how to change horns, hair and so on <.< but i wrote that playthrough as ONE mod with some new features in my other thread. "30. Succubus Playthrough" or something like that. Maybe in the feature someone is going to made this mod.

• 2 months later...

I haven't leard anything about deadly drain replacing PSQ's feeding mechanic. PSQ will still drain people and add the energy on its own, but deadly drain will also drain health. As far as I know, these are two separate effects and neither mod has a compatibility patch for the other. I also haven't been able to find anything in the changelog about this. SO be careful.

I use the succubusRace in my succubus playthrough, it happens to be compatible with Angrim's Apprentice, which has some great succubus effects. 

I wrote a thread about a succubus playthrough, you can find a good modpack in there. The modpack does contain a lot of great spells for use with your succubus.

• 3 months later...

Common misconception:  Succubus Race is a prerequisite for installation of PSQ.  PSQ basically turns you into a succubus when you transform.  I didn't know this, and I started my playthrough at level 60.  It's been a challenge.  However, I still have both Nikitaa's Succubus Race and PSQ installed.  Seems to be working ok.  I've got issues with PSQ, a lot of them.  However, so far, the plus-es outweight the minus-es.  First, PSQ latest version is only a .bsa and .esm file.  So, with my limited knowledge, customization of your character is impossible.  Some things can be customized in the SuccubusLite files that Succubus Race installs.  Getting your "bounce" back is possible and works well.  However, there are hidden Succubus folders in the PSQ files that preclude things like adding fangs.  Another thing about PSQ is that it is designed to be run with Real Flying, which comes in a poor second to Flying Mod Beta by Poorrone.  You can get around this by disabling the use of real flying in PSQ's MCM configurations.  However, to get the best choices in wing meshes (IMO), you have to have both Animated Dragon Wings and Real Flying installed.

So, as you can see, some serious negatives arise with installing PSQ.  However, it does have extensive customization options, which even work (most of the time).  You can customize what buffs, if any, you get while transformed.  You can also add vampire feeding into Deadly Drain.  You can even set vampire feeding to increase your succubus's arousal.  Yeah, Sex Lab Aroused is required with PSQ.  Your "Succubus Energy" gains from DD are calculated with arousal states of the succubus and the victims (along with some other modifiers).

There's so much complexity that it's hard to describe here.  My advice is to try it.  Just one thing:  I have HUGE issues if I enable physical drain (where you gain boob/butt/schlong size from your victims.  Many, MANY crashes trying to get that to work.  I think it conflicts with my XPMSE skeleton, but I'm not sure.  I've also been unable to get SOS working and playing well with PSQ installed.  I've tried a few times in this playthrough and had to uninstall it in frustration every time.  It's possible that keeping the default CBBE body from Succubus Race would allow all these things to work.  CBBE and UUNP HDT bodies are another matter.  And I am NOT giving up HDT...not gonna happen.

TBH, I can thing of at least another dozen issues I've had with PSQ and how it doesn't play well with many of my 200+ mods I've got installed.  Like I said, try it out with all the required and recommended mods and animation packs.  There's no real quest involved, you just get another bar you have to keep filled in the interface.  But, it's fun keeping it full ;)

Archived