Character

AuronXCZE

the glasses look to modern for me but hej as you like your char. nice scythe !

what I really like is the pubic hair, what "mod" / texture is that ?

thanks

THere are several glasses to chose from, rustic ones too ^^

To make it looks ''lush'' like that i used

Demoniac - High Quality Texture the unshaved instal.

All-in-One Animated Pussy I skiped everything from this and when you get to the end of the instalation, there is a option for aditional mods and there is Painted Pubic Hairs (you will need to have RaceMenu) and you pick the pubic style from 1-6 (You find them in the HAIR tab, they match the colour of your hair)

All-in-One Animated Pussy I skiped everything from this and when you get to the end of the instalation, there is a option for aditional mods and there is Painted Pubic Hairs (you will need to have RaceMenu) and you pick the pubic style from 1-6 (You find them in the HAIR tab, they match the colour of your hair)

thx for the info ! download a 1,8gb mod to use a 4mb "extra" mod from it :D 

cheers

thx for the info ! download a 1,8gb mod to use a 4mb "extra" mod from it :D

cheers

I knoooow, but hey, the whole package is awesome ^^

Archived