DOA5LR Tag arena mods

jarkonas

Hello everyone,

I am not sure whether this has been posted on the correct board, if not, then please accept my sincerest apologies and guide me to the correct board.

I have been following this board for quite some time, even though this will be my first post. My request is as follows:

Does anyone have the ability to make the Zack Island arena a tag arena? As I'm sure that players have noticed that the Zack Island arena is not available in tag matches. It is however, my favorite arena. I have seen that some people were able to mod the arena's, though I am unsure if my request is even possible.

If the request is possible however, I have another wish that I would like to convey.

As I myself am not a modder, and also in the past few weeks have been unable to succesfully create my own DLC files, I would like to request that the modder create the DLC ready file.

Whichever the case, with this post I would also like to commend all modders on jobs well done.

Greetings,

Jarkonas

(Edited to remove some grammar and spelling errors, sorry)

Hello,

I tried to swap map few month ago and the game just keep crashing but it's maybe possible, someone made it with "extended" part as going out of the smackdown ring we just need to find how do that too.

I worked on map edit it's possible to swap some thing as tree for helicopter or something else that make a "new" stage in a way.

Regarding DLC for map it's impossible, if you edit a map you must use Ink_Reshuffle or Archive Tool for swap it.

Here is an exemple of stage modification "Zack Island Deforestation + HD Sand", it's not a big difference but you can edit map, the only problem is it have around 500 - 1000+ mesh including textures and part of stage that are not used in game.

nxdp.jpg

I fucking hate the maps in doa, they are so bad. there´s a some maps I could play all day long.

-Zack Island

-Forest

-Desert wasteland

-Home

but none of them works in tag team ;_;

maps like hot zone, lorelei and the other noisy ones are fucking annoying.

I hope someone finds a way for this.

everyone says play 1 vs 1. but if the game allows 2 vs 2 I just can´t go 1 on 1. it´s like missing something. I fucking love playing akira&marie rose together.

Archived