Starting Out; Bodies & Textures?

Riddle78

So,funny story. I thought my laptop couldn't handle Skyrim. Guess who was WAY wrong? Anyways,I took a gamble,and installed Skyrim on this thing,and,lo and behold,not even a hitch. Now,if only I can get that kind of performance in Blighttown... Anyways,idle chatter aside,I'm a veteran game modder,as in,I know the ins and outs of installing mods. Making them? Nope,sorry. That said,I always focused on gameplay enhancers,like Perkus Maximus,or Skyrim Redone. Now,I want to get into lewd modding. Might as well. So,I see SexLab is a very big and very flexible thing,so I'll do my own silent homework on that. However,I first need to GET there. So...

-Bodies. Male and female,nude. I'm not looking for supermodels,bodybuilders,Olympians,and all that jazz. Something average. Maybe with slight bounce in the right places. I hear HDT and Schlongs of Skyrim help in that last category?

-Textures. The shape can be all right,but if they look like an inside-out Hagraven,then no,not on. Something to make everybody look gorgeous and fuckable (Pardon my French).

-Apparel. Well,the body mods need to have the gear fit the new bodies. Besides,maybe altogether new apparel,compatible for the new bodies? Like,sexy apparel?

From there,I can likely get shit done on my own,but with how many bodies there are,and then the skin texture mods... Yeah,"Just pick one" is advice that's bound to end in absolute,unmitigated disaster. Maybe a highlights reel?

Bodies & Textures:

For a solid start on those, I would recommend this:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

It was just updated and the 3.2 version is pretty all-encompassing.  Now one thing to consider is that it is an all-in-one with a few required mods.  So you probably won't learn a whole lot about customizing on your own through it.  It will definitely be a very good start though, and is HIGHLY customizable in it's own right.

Apparel:

The Body you chose will limit your options for modded lewd armors and clothing.  There is a wide variety in various forum posts here, in the Downloads section, as well as on Nexus that support nearly every choice available in the AIO mod I mentioned above.  UNP/UUNP & CBBE seem to me to have the widest available options (full armor/clothing replacers, new clothing, etc).

If you install the recommended list from the forum post I mentioned, you will get BodySlide & Outfit Studio as well.  This gives you access to a wide array of options for converting armor/clothing, creating custom body shapes, etc.  Pretty much essential as far as I'm concerned.  This forum thread has all of the tutorials on using it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

Good luck and have fun.

So,I'm assuming this would work,considering the body you linked is UNP,and this mod is for UNP? Also,for male nudity,do I only need SoS,or do I need anything else? Full disclosure; All of my X-rated characters will either be female,or feminine hermaphrodites,and will engage in pansexual behaviour,so I sorta need everyone looking good.

Highlights? Go check the mods with highest number of unique DLs. People posting their opinion here is not really helpful - not because of the person who is posting his or her opinion, but because it is their subjective point of view, therefore irrelevant for your endeavour.

Only thing you can do to find what YOU like is to check them all, starting with the most popular mods. Yes, it takes time and effort, but it's worht it.

Highlights? Go check the mods with highest number of unique DLs. People posting their opinion here is not really helpful - not because of the person who is posting his or her opinion, but because it is their subjective point of view, therefore irrelevant for your endeavour.

Only thing you can do to find what YOU like is to check them all, starting with the most popular mods. Yes, it takes time and effort, but it's worht it.

He is right.

But if you really wan't a overview off all the bodies and textures then you won't come around the work to check / compare all of them and  choose the one you like instead of taking the stuff everyone takes. :P

Alright,got something functional,but there are a couple of gaps. Namely; Argonian and Khajiiti ladies. Anyone here use any mods that make them look just as gorgeous as everyone else? Without taking away their lizard/feline features? Humans with tails don't fly for me. I'm using the Unified UNP body that was linked earlier in the thread.

Archived