ENB question about binaries

marcob3

There's nothing preventing you from trying out a preset written for a later binary, other than it might include unsupported features. No dis, but in the time it took you to write this question you could have just tried it out and decided whether you were happy with how it looks? Kind of the easier option really.

Sheesh...whatever happened to pioneering spirit round these parts?

Significant changes were made to bloom in 0.266.  If your preset doesn't include Prod80's bilinear filtering code, the different-resolution bloom texture will result in banding.  If this is the case, you'll want to stick with nothing newer than 0.265 binaries.  Version 0.262 is still available at enbdev.

If he use Bloomfx it does not matter what dll he can use.Only what code in fx by the modder or enb itself.

Significant changes were made to bloom in 0.266.  If your preset doesn't include Prod80's bilinear filtering code, the different-resolution bloom texture will result in banding.  If this is the case, you'll want to stick with nothing newer than 0.265 binaries.  Version 0.262 is still available at enbdev.

If he use Bloomfx it does not matter what dll he can use.Only what code in fx by the modder or enb itself.

0.266 removed bloom quality parameter and changed bloom texture from 768 to 512.  All of Kyo's presets up until that point used the same bloom shader that referenced the 768 resolution.  Prod80 wrote bloom filtering code for Kyo who then put it in his newer presets.  However:

but i want try poupourri related enb wich require binaries 2.51.

Since Poupourri is based off of Kyo's presets and using his old bloom shader, it is also affected.  Machiimachii has not updated it to include the filtering of bloom so anyone using this preset should use 0.265 or older binaries..  I won't argue this.  If you don't understand or can't see the difference, then use whatever you like.

0.266 removed bloom quality parameter and changed bloom texture from 768 to 512.  All of Kyo's presets up until that point used the same bloom shader that referenced the 768 resolution.  Prod80 wrote bloom filtering code for Kyo who then put it in his newer presets.  However:

but i want try poupourri related enb wich require binaries 2.51.

Since Poupourri is based off of Kyo's presets and using his old bloom shader, it is also affected.  Machiimachii has not updated it to include the filtering of bloom so anyone using this preset should use 0.265 or older binaries..  I won't argue this.  If you don't understand or can't see the difference, then use whatever you like.

Bloom code support is still in later dll.Just it is controlled from bloomfx instead of ENB shader UI,In Bloom tab its just overall controller.U need hands from a proper place, so the magic can work, right ?

I use 279 dll, my enb with a modded (original by bigeyescarl) Bloomfx is looking great in my pics.U can see em at least In Ghost in Skyrim SAC mod i uploaded here. Marcobeny can still enjoy postFX even on diff dll.

I feel sorry for you bro, if you're to proud to read others advise.

Archived