Attacks are in slooooow mottttiooooon

RedMonika

I'm running pretty combat animations, blocking animation pack, dual wield animation, and FNIS - of course. I've had these going before and had just installed all my mods fresh trying to fight another bug. This is the first time I have ever seen this.

I found one console comand to set the combat to 1 but it only works for bows and left attacks on swords. Unarmed seems to be fine.

I suppose I should just reinstall the animation packs and see what happens but it's 347 AM for me and I'm off to bed....

You can do Player.GetAV leftweaponspeedmult / weaponspeedmult to check if it's been altered somehow

and set it manually back to default.

weaponspeedmult (Right and two-handed weapon speed multiplier i.e. 2 is twice as fast and 3 is three times as fast)

leftweaponspeedmult (Left weapon speed multiplier i.e. 2 is twice as fast and 3 is three times as fast)

Archived