Schlong of Skyrim: CLAMS addon + Bodyslide

Thewarrior

I had this idea, but since I'm no modder, I guess I'll leave this request here, and hope that someone will be interested.

So the thing would be to make a SOS addon that would add a 3D vagina meshes to the female NPCs.

There would be 2 base presets for CBBE and UNP, and a bodyslide addon, in order to adjust the meshes to any body presets.

I had this idea, but since I'm no modder, I guess I'll leave this request here, and hope that someone will be interested.

So the thing would be to make a SOS addon that would add a 3D vagina meshes to the female NPCs.

There would be 2 base presets for CBBE and UNP, and a bodyslide addon, in order to adjust the meshes to any body presets.

There already is one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53429-sos-addon-pubic-hair-for-females/

There already is one: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53429-sos-addon-pubic-hair-for-females/

Weird question -- But barbarian, do you do solidworks models on another forums? (cant remember the name of the forums, i saw barbarian as a user there) and was wondering if you were the same guy :P

That's the idea, but this is now what I meant. I thought about 3D HDT vagina as in Clams of Skyrim or All in one Animated Pussy UNP

The main idea would be to have a separate meshe for the HDT vagina, since I use Everybody is different, which randomize the body meshe.

Why use CBBE and UNP at the same time???all them messed up textures on skimpy armors...

well if i understood everybody is different right,,,you can make subfolders for meshes and put a set in each,,,clams goes in a,,uunp pussy in b and so on...sounds simple enough,,create bodies,drag and drop,,profit?

Archived