New Computer...

darthkhan

So i recently updated my computer's hardware, and I need to reinstall mods and mod managers and the like.

I was hoping for a list of HDT, customization/hair/face mods, maybe adult quest mods, and any really good "old" Sexlab mods that don't have active postings to keep them high on the forum list but are still great.

Also, what mod manager should I use? I used NMM before, but a lot of people here don't like it, so is Mod Organizer the thing everybody uses? Preferably I'd like to use the same mod manager for Skyrim and FO4.

MO is more advanced and better to use for Skyrim then NMM, but NMM has better support for FO4. So It's up to you to choose. I'm NMM user and I'm quite satisfied.

Elf Prince is correct. You know what NMM has and does. MO will require you to do more research and get info on how to setup bodyslide and other features. Pretty simple but does require you to read and understand how to do this.

My suggestion is if you haven't used NMM follow over to Elf Princes NMM tutorial / page and refresh your understanding of the current status of NMM and make sure your up to date. If you are interested in MO.. check out Gopher's MO tutorial. He gives a very nice basic instructions on setup of mo Profiles and such. Then if you are further interested check my sig and go to Awfullarchdemon's thread for MO support. There are some info in the OP and any further info you need can be found there to get you up to speed and help you make an informed decision.

Your game. Simple find and download all current versions of the mods you enjoyed before. Set them up and use a profile and enjoy. on down time research for a few more for added fun and interesting diversions. ;). If there are any you liked that aren't updated or currently comparable then ask for an appropriate emplacement.  if there are any.

Index of the more popular mods:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Loot can help you organize your mod order (just google it, should be the first one). As for install order, read the mood descriptions.

And THAT is what i was asking for, thank you.

Oh a general list complied together for your easy viewing.. lol. Sorry many come here and want a complete perfect list. That link will give you very good, very well organized idea of the various mods and how the interact with each other and what the provide .. and even some competing mods as well :P.. Good call by Imperializer.. however with a name like that.. one would expect such info from :P

Hope you the best and lots of fun.

Archived