Bodyslide Batchbuild Question

Wubbit

When I batchbuild UUNP armors/clothes, I end up with the batched files in a meshes folder in my overwrite. I'm using Mod Organizer. My question is: 

Do I just make a new mod for the meshes and enable it? Or do I need to put these batched mesh folders somewhere specific? 

I create a mod per outfit or outfit set, i.e. there's an MO entry for:

- the mod itself and its meshes;

- the mod's BodySlide files;

- all the other files generated by BodySlide's build.

post-368191-0-30870300-1453279504_thumb.png

The (NiOverride) tag serves a reminder that I added NiOverrides (typically to replace High Heels), in case I ever reinstall the mod.

When I batchbuild UUNP armors/clothes, I end up with the batched files in a meshes folder in my overwrite. I'm using Mod Organizer. My question is: 

Do I just make a new mod for the meshes and enable it? Or do I need to put these batched mesh folders somewhere specific? 

You can leave everything in the overwrite folder, it will work just as fine...

You can leave everything in the overwrite folder, it will work just as fine...

Not really recommended though unless you know what you're doing. Eventually as you use tools and such you end up with a bloated overwrite folder. Extra armor meshes isn't a big deal, but if you use any editors or patchers, you might have undesirable files in there if you were to ever uninstall/reinstall something.

I like stuff organized so I usually just make a ""Generated By" folder for each tool and drag the related files to the proper one. Unless I'm doing a bunch of edits and then I just leave it there and sort it later. This also allows me to easily clean the entire folder and re-generate everything without worrying about getting rid of something I want to keep.

Archived